Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:46:01 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: EPTAS Every Picture Tells a Story  (Read 688 times)

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
EPTAS Every Picture Tells a Story
« on March 24, 2024, 02:06:53 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
This picture certainly does   you were warned the January signings were season changing

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/league-two/form-guide/ten

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
Re: EPTAS Every Picture Tells a Story
« Reply #1 on March 24, 2024, 02:17:28 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
  The team he is from, and the level he played at although briefly showing they think he is near to the level they want him at at a young age, I don't think he will be here to make our bench, especially after a defeat last weekend.
  We will be a stepping stone for him to play at a higher standard next season, and if I was a betting man I would be on him to play most matches like Faal injury allowing.

Assuming that you maybe  a betting man what odds would you give him be selected more than 10 matches (from the start)?

10/1  meaning you bet £10 to win £1 and I'm being generous
it's obvious he should have gone to a League one team not a League 2 team ( let's  forget about that "dud Thomas " we signed from them who they soon released)  - Craig signed a long term deal in the Summer of 2023 as I said.

and it's obvious we splashed the cash (plus the joker card playing)  to outbid  league one teams

I have been watching Plymouth for 3 years now seeing how they splash the cash to fill half the team with top quality loanees --- GRANT KNOWS THIS TRICK AS WELL AND HAS GOT THE T_SHIRT -- easy if you have the pennies

:::Plymouth have just taken a tottenham 18 year old on loan as a couple of their loanees have been recalled :  let's call it a library book team 

remember  our joker card - in that Mason knows we are a family club with a Championship Stadium and pitch - we have a reputation for not playing "hoof ball land of the giants " football and we helped his career

the joker card ?

"In August 2010, Mason was loaned for the first time to Championship team Doncaster Rovers on a two-month loan deal,[15] and made five appearances.[16] Then in January 2011, he was loaned back to Doncaster until the end of the season[17] and made a further ten appearances.[16]

On 28 July 2011, Mason signed a new two-year contract with Tottenham, keeping him at the club until June 2013. He was then immediately loaned back to Doncaster on a season-long loan.[18][19] Mason was recalled back to Tottenham in November 2011 after making five appearances since the start of the season.[20] On 29 December 2011, Mason and teammate Harry Kane agreed a loan deal with Championship club Millwall from 1 January until the end of the season.[21]"

Mason will remember the circumstances of his recall ? (was he injured ?)

Season changing loan ??  me thinx yes

now what are those odds

if you read the above post on this thread plus my other post on this thread you will realise i said he shouldn't even be in this league and it was a season changing signing -  I mentioned about us getting a LOGOFF (LOAN ONE GET ONE FREE) he is obviously better than his brother who is at Reading

thank you once again Ryan Mason

I have told you all before that when SOD was Bournemouth Manager the club made a chance phone call to Harry Redknapp and cheakily asked if they could have an 18 year old on loan -- he scored that many goals on loan that SOD actually apologised to the opposing Manager on one ocassion (sadly can't find it )

but this is a great read about what can happen when you sign an 18 year old ringer as SOD did

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/remembering-jermain-defoe-bournemouth-a-prolific-prem-hitman-discovers-a-taste-goals

.... "Defoe wasn't even impressive in training"

ravenrover

• VSC Member
Re: EPTAS Every Picture Tells a Story
« Reply #2 on March 24, 2024, 03:28:41 pm by ravenrover »
Thought this was a Rod Stewart thread :-))

TinyPortal © 2005-2012