Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 04:27:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Do you ever wonder?  (Read 702 times)

Bald Rover

• Forum Member
Do you ever wonder?
« on April 21, 2024, 10:44:59 am by Bald Rover »
Where the club would have been today had Grant not left when he did? I hope it's something he thinks about now because I've no doubt other clubs will be looking at him!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Silkscarf

• Forum Member
Re: Do you ever wonder?
« Reply #1 on April 21, 2024, 11:00:42 am by Silkscarf »
He’s done the route of doing well as manager of The Likes of Doncaster then earning a shot in the 2nd tier with a slightly bigger club. He can do that again at any point.

But I hope he realises he can achieve all that with us and grow the club at the same time. Then maybe even eclipse what we did under SOD and eventually do a Luton.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 21, 2024, 05:47:53 pm by dknward2 »
Momentum is massive in football if we can keep the core of the team together and add in a few players maybe Haks and TLT get in a couple of quality loan players and we could be towards the top of league 1.

McCann will know if he is backed he can deliver the players know this so do the board and us fans know it.

McCann is happy here think he stay to try and get us in the championship

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 21, 2024, 08:05:26 pm by idler »
Our club must be about as secure as it can get for a manager under pressure. Grant was never under threat here in two stints with the club. He was sacked twice after leaving us. He must be as happy or happier than ever in his managerial career just now. If I was him it would take a really good offer to make me even think of leaving if the board were backing me.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012