Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 12, 2024, 12:10:22 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Fact  (Read 5657 times)

shaun from thorne

• Forum Member
Fact
« on February 09, 2010, 11:38:18 am by shaun from thorne »
Like i said in my posts on sunday i only post what i know.Not bull shit, i get my info from a good reliable source.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
Re:Fact
« Reply #1 on February 09, 2010, 11:48:36 am by donnyroversfc »
I believed you about the Heffs to Bristol talk anyway and ill be keeping a look out for your posts from now on, was funny reading everyone saying its bullshit then next day congratulating you lol.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 09, 2010, 01:08:14 pm by wing commander »
Yep fair play,i didnt comment because quite frankly although id heard nothing,it made sense.I think Boro was Heffs last throw of the dice and he came up snake eyes...
  i doubt we will see Heffs in a Rovers shirt again and this has free summer availability written all over it...

newtownjoe1

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 12, 2010, 09:02:15 pm by newtownjoe1 »
People do know things about the club and players but choose not to blab it before an official announcment from the club.
Its all about biging yourself up SFT.Its sad man, get a life,besides whoever is giving you the info will be pissed off with you soon enough.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 12, 2010, 11:28:38 pm by BobG »
Thata is true Joe. And what's also true is that Shaun gave his insider knowledge (an offence punished by imprisonment in more than a few other walks of life)in such a bizarre, vague and juvenile manner that whether we believed him or not became an irrelevancy. The little twerp forfeited everything by saying 'Bristol'. That simply begged the question. Was it City or was it Rovers? I knew it was Rovers. But him? All he did was claim knowledge without actually divulging anything useful. What the f**k use is it saying Bristol? He's an attenton seeker without the balls to actually say something informative.

BobG

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 13, 2010, 12:12:40 am by VivaRovers »
To be fair Bob as prophecies go this was just The First Epistle of Paul to the Bristolonians. Presumably sooner or late Shaun from Thorne will look to clear up any misreading of this by posting The Second Epistle of Paul to the Bristolonians.

shaun from thorne

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 13, 2010, 12:14:01 am by shaun from thorne »
Bob G ...if you new it was rovers then why did you not post it before me ...ha.ha .ha

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on February 13, 2010, 12:22:10 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Shaun. If that there \"ha ha ha\" was in a Rik Mayall/Bottom stylee, you might be a comic genius.

However, since I suspect it's more likely to be in a Beavis and Butthead stylee, you are probably not.

shaun from thorne

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 13, 2010, 12:28:42 am by shaun from thorne »
Does it matter, i thought that because this was a forum then if you get any information then you can share it with your fellow fans but it seems that some fans take exception and have to be negative to your informative posts,like bob g and others but bob if you get any information worth putting on here then we will gladly welcome it otherwise go on the tele tubbies forum they reckon its really good.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on February 13, 2010, 12:33:40 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Shaun from thorne - about as trustworthy as an Iraqi agent.

Not someone you'd want to tell a secret to eh?

shaun from thorne

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on February 13, 2010, 12:37:01 am by shaun from thorne »
So do people on here want facts or bullshit

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on February 13, 2010, 01:31:34 am by Chris »
shaun from thorne wrote:

We get the point now piss off.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on February 13, 2010, 06:41:15 am by Glyn_Wigley »
I can keep a secret. It's the people I tell it to who aren't trustworthy.  :laugh:

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on February 13, 2010, 09:05:48 am by The Red Baron »
I have sympathy with Shaun.

There have been some outrageous rumours posted on here, many of them involving Brian Stock, others concerning players who were \"certain\" to come in. It strikes me as odd that we give grief to someone who posts something that turns out to come true.

Let's give the guy a break.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on February 13, 2010, 09:06:46 am by The Red Baron »
shaun from thorne wrote:

As you will find, bullsh*t is generally preferred.  ;)

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on February 13, 2010, 10:52:50 am by coventryrover »
The Red Baron wrote:

There have been some outrageous rumours posted on here, many of them involving Brian Stock, others concerning players who were \"certain\" to come in. It strikes me as odd that we give grief to someone who posts something that turns out to come true.

Agreed.  I dont know why seasoned posters are ganging up on Shaun.  Its a forum, people post rumours on here all the time without getting shot down.  Lets not get into cyber bullying

DRNaith

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on February 13, 2010, 01:11:27 pm by DRNaith »
coventryrover wrote:
The Red Baron wrote:

Agreed.  I dont know why seasoned posters are ganging up on Shaun.  Its a forum, people post rumours on here all the time without getting shot down.  Lets not get into cyber bullying

It may be worth noting that Shaun actually started this thread and to that end has invited opinion.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012