Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:25:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: How many...  (Read 2370 times)

Yorkshire Lad

• Forum Member
How many...
« on February 16, 2010, 02:55:41 pm by Yorkshire Lad »
Tickets have been sold for tonights game? On Keepmoat website it still says 1406! There needs to be over 2000 at least, lets not look an even smaller club. :dry:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
Re:How many...
« Reply #1 on February 16, 2010, 03:15:39 pm by MrFrost »
I got mine at 4pm yesterday afternoon and was told they'd just made 1500. Maybe a few more this morning. Might struggle to push 2k. Not sure if its pay on the night.

Yorkshire Lad

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 16, 2010, 03:23:27 pm by Yorkshire Lad »
MrFrost wrote:
I got mine at 4pm yesterday afternoon and was told they'd just made 1500. Maybe a few more this morning. Might struggle to push 2k. Not sure if its pay on the night.

Oh Dear  :dry: For a local night derby thats on during half term and tickets reduced, the numbers should be higher than that.

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 16, 2010, 04:15:42 pm by SkellowRover »
Yorkshire Lad wrote:
MrFrost wrote:

Oh Dear  :dry: For a local night derby thats on during half term and tickets reduced, the numbers should be higher than that.

Tickets reduced? no they're not they are at the price they should have been from the start. I'm about to leave for Sheff but times are hard for a lot of people and tbh wednesday are the least exciting of our derby matches imo. Much more excited when we play against the blades and dingles.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012