Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 02:42:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Silly bint in the ticket office  (Read 7254 times)

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
Re:Silly bint in the ticket office
« Reply #30 on February 25, 2010, 01:01:32 pm by RobTheRover »
To be fair, Filo, most posters are happy to stand by their comments, but if anyone puts something so foolish they feel embarrassed (usually after the ale has worn off!) the facility remains to edit their own posts.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on February 25, 2010, 01:10:03 pm by Filo »
RobTheRover wrote:
To be fair, Filo, most posters are happy to stand by their comments, but if anyone puts something so foolish they feel embarrassed (usually after the ale has worn off!) the facility remains to edit their own posts.

Fair enough, but the posters that edit posts so as to make someone look foolish are out of order

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on February 25, 2010, 01:21:06 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
Snods Shinpad wrote:
Fair enough, but I like to dress up in womens clothes and play with My Little Pony.

:P

mod power eh?  :laugh:

London_Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on February 25, 2010, 01:50:29 pm by London_Rover »
Ah tis comedy indeed.

Your grandad is a Palace fan and you get upset because the ticket office treat him as such.

Regardless of whether she overreacted to a private joke she doesn't deserve to plastered over the forum as a \"silly bint\".  Especially as you seem to be the foul-mouthed oaf that cannot even talk properly to your fellow fans and posters.

Anyway mate, have the courage of your convictions, write and complain.  Better still, if you really did feel that strongly about it, and didn't really just have nothing to say, name her.  At least that way way she can sue you fairly and squarely.

sham69

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on February 25, 2010, 02:44:44 pm by sham69 »
This thread is a joke right?

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on February 25, 2010, 04:41:00 pm by rtid88 »
LONDON ROVER As I have already apologised above I probably shud not respond to this, but hey what the heck! How many times on this forum do people say a lot, lot , lot worse about Rovers players, Away players etc... and because I used the word 'bint' I am the one in the wrong.

Sorry for expressing my opinion on something which at the time really wound me up!

How the hell can she sue me if I put her name on here??

How it is me that cannot speak to my 'fellow posters' correctly? Just because at the time as I said I was extremely wound up, I used a few swear words? Big deal its no more then I imagine most people on this forum every single day!!

And lastly, I never said he was now a Crystal Palace fan, I said he used to be when he lived in London which is about 50 years ago!!

roversam

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on February 25, 2010, 06:34:30 pm by roversam »
rtid88 wrote:
LONDON ROVER As I have already apologised above I probably shud not respond to this, but hey what the heck! How many times on this forum do people say a lot, lot , lot worse about Rovers players, Away players etc... and because I used the word 'bint' I am the one in the wrong.

Sorry for expressing my opinion on something which at the time really wound me up!

How the hell can she sue me if I put her name on here??

How it is me that cannot speak to my 'fellow posters' correctly? Just because at the time as I said I was extremely wound up, I used a few swear words? Big deal its no more then I imagine most people on this forum every single day!!

And lastly, I never said he was now a Crystal Palace fan, I said he used to be when he lived in London which is about 50 years ago!!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, let it drop mate ffs.

Meerkat

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on February 25, 2010, 09:02:21 pm by Meerkat »
Sorry to be dense! What is a bint is it complimentary or I suspect not!

I think the whole team in the ticket office are brilliant! They have a challenging job dealing with loads of people often quite demanding and still in my experience do it with a smile! Seemed to me your comments were pretty badly timed!

Hope your grandad enjoys the game! ;)

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on February 25, 2010, 09:05:31 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
Ticket office gets a thumbs up from me too. Never had a problem.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012