Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 08:47:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Txt spk on facebook  (Read 2713 times)

jucyberry

• VSC Member
Txt spk on facebook
« on March 07, 2010, 08:39:35 am by jucyberry »
This gave me the biggest laugh of the weekend last night, now the girl in question is as the kids would say a bit of a gorm, sweet girl but quaint..

anyway, this came up as her status last night... it's sheer quality, I'm only sorry she deleted the last post she added cos I totally peed myself when I read it...

onli 1 mre day of my holiday lefted .... then bck 2 WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 hours ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike · View feedback (7)Hide feedback (7)

Laura 'lolli' Hewitt Any jobs going down there?
11 hours agoKatie Powley u will have 2 ring them hun and ask and hope u all ook ?? xxx

11 hours agoLaura 'lolli' Hewitt ok u got the number?yeah we ok,u guys ok?x

11 hours agoKatie Powley yh we ok and yh i have the number i will inbox u xxx

11 hours agoMarie Eglen Thats it katie! i kept stumm so many times an every status u write, its like readin a 8 yr olds spellin test! lol, plz spell properly an if usin short hand then get the right spellin 4 short hand as it just looks like ur backward which im sure ur not! xx bit pet hate of mine. lol x

11 hours agoLaura 'lolli' Hewitt Okie doke cheers hun x
11 hours agoKatie Powley i will write how i want 2 thanks and i dnt really know u any ways and no else as every said anything

the best was her after thought in which she grumbled, and this is a direct quote..

Anyways i aint f**ked backwards........bless her..

Why oh why do the kids type like this? I'm not sure if her critic was being ironic by the way..lol

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
Re:Txt spk on facebook
« Reply #1 on March 07, 2010, 08:48:07 am by Barmby Rover »
Cmplet bluddy mrons Debs! I can't see the point of it, all it does is show their utter ignorance of a language that most of them cannot even speak correctly, using \"Americanisms\" and even in a false sub \"hood\" accent. Do they want to become the 51st state?

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 07, 2010, 08:53:15 am by jucyberry »
Ah Will, it was so funny. it was the I'm not f**ked backwards that clinched it for me.
One lad I know posted something so daft the other day I actually put under it why Ben did you move to a ghetto?  hehe.
Righty oh off to work I go, have a good day.x

MattyDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 07, 2010, 01:23:54 pm by MattyDRFC »
I don't find it a problem with text speaking on facebook if it's just one or two letters,but when they do it on the forum its a totally differant matter

TinyPortal © 2005-2012