Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 05:15:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: could we help?  (Read 1891 times)

redbrez

• VSC Member
could we help?
« on March 11, 2010, 06:08:11 pm by redbrez »
i know its not our jobs to promote the club but could we do more? knowing how bad the pr is it at the rovers,could we on the vsc help promote our season ticket campaign if we can print a poster or flyer of the latest information on season tickets and prices i would photocopy a load and pin them up at work and on peoples frames and if other people do it at there places of work, someone working in the club shop in town handing these flyer's out too. we have had other ideas about a part season ticket book has anyone had a response from the club seemed a good option for shift workers and exiles. i think we could loose a few people buying season tickets so lets try and get new people interested to compensate people lost?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
Tannoy system must promote this surely?
« Reply #1 on March 11, 2010, 06:52:16 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
The only time you have 90-95% of existing season ticket holders attention ....surely to god they are going to get the ST extension announced ?????!!!!????!!!

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
Re:could we help?
« Reply #2 on March 11, 2010, 07:00:43 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »

Here you go Redbrez. Get 'em printed out. Too much info for one poster so get both of em printed. Click on them to enlarge. Right click save.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 11, 2010, 07:02:30 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Well in some way it is our job as fans to sing the praises of our team and do what we can to encourage friends, relatives, work mates, disallusioned Owls and Blades to come and join the bandwagon.

However, I'm astounded there isn't more done by the club and I fear if we wait for the club to act, then the early bird deadlines will have gone, and it will be more difficult tp pursuade folk to part with their cash.

Not sure if already covered, but I scoured the Free Press from cover to cover and could not find any articles about season tickets.

There should be full page colour spreads, with Kitchener like poses of JR with the caption \"Your football team needs you !\"

Perhaps we could use some of the Billy Sharp fund as leverage with the club, to pay for some kind of 'recruitment campaign', whether that be flyers or spreads in papers. Something that reaches to those in our town who are oblivious to the revolution that's happened to DRFC in recent times.

Perhaps if we acted as a group then this would kick the club in to action.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 11, 2010, 07:31:10 pm by dknward2 »
saw a little ad on free press website thought that there would be some thing in paper but not seen it yet some adverts on buses/stops etc round s.yorks would be good

TinyPortal © 2005-2012