Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 08:08:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Newcastle Injurys  (Read 1730 times)

Filo

• VSC Member
Newcastle Injurys
« on March 22, 2010, 02:53:58 pm by Filo »
http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20100322/toon-trio-set-for-forest-return_2240137_2001603

CHRIS Hughton has confirmed that he expects Peter Lovenkrands, Alan Smith and Shola Ameobi to be available for next Monday's top-of-the-table clash with Nottingham Forest.

Lovenkrands and Smith missed the weekend draw at Bristol City with calf and ankle problems respectively, but will return to training this week ahead of the all-important showdown with Billy Davies' men.

Ameobi, meanwhile, is now back in full training following a hamstring layoff and he, too, is set for a place in the squad against The Tricky Trees.

Hughton said: \"Tuesday's game at Doncaster will come too soon for Peter, Smudge and Shola

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

dknward2

• VSC Member
Re:Newcastle Injurys
« Reply #1 on March 22, 2010, 08:39:16 pm by dknward2 »
little bit off good news then.  fingers crossed the midfield shows up for both halfs instead of just first half

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 22, 2010, 08:42:24 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Sam Hird to do a job on Nolan ?

arcade27

« Reply #3 on March 22, 2010, 09:03:19 pm by arcade27 »
Off NUFC mad:

\"Training ground bust up today. Carroll punched Taylor, breaking his jaw and has damaged his hand. You'll probably not read about it until tomorrow as they are trying to keep it covered up.

This info is 100% accurate and as a long standing poster on here I wouldn't put something like this up unless I was sure it is true.

Last thing we needed to be honest.\"

Hope it's true :ohmy:

The Shining Light

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 22, 2010, 09:05:51 pm by The Shining Light »
Just heard this from a mate of mine from when I was at Uni up there. Says that Taylor has had to have his jaw wired to get it back in shape and that Carroll needed stitches in his hand. Those two not playing would be massive for us.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012