Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 07:43:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: FAO Gartom  (Read 2088 times)

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
FAO Gartom
« on March 22, 2010, 03:32:51 pm by SkellowRover »
Gareth can you get any official conformation from JR in regards to Billys wage situation and who is paying what? I don't mean in regards to how much he is being paid but to who is actually paying it because there is lots of debate about this whenever topics about Billy are brought up.

Rob said on here a few days ago that JR told you a few months back that we are paying all of Billys wages, Seth has said on radio deedah that the club have told him we are paying all his wages, yet there are still things being said by the club that contradict this. SoD & RoK saying we can't afford him and SoD apparently saying it wasn't fair to play Billy a few months back against the blades at Bramall lane as they were paying part of his wages.

If we could get it all clarified officially it would be great.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
Re:FAO Gartom
« Reply #1 on March 22, 2010, 07:28:49 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
He is still on Blades' payroll. We have paid a lump sum for his services. Not sure on the facts but I heard the sum was somehere in the region of £300,000.

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 22, 2010, 07:48:30 pm by SkellowRover »
Well thats a new one i've not heard. So many different stories going around about who's paying what, thats why it would be nice to get an official definite answer from the club.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 22, 2010, 07:54:59 pm by bobjimwilly »
I'm not sure the club should have to tell us who is being paid what wages and by whom at all tbh?  :huh:

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 22, 2010, 08:12:08 pm by SkellowRover »
bobjimwilly wrote:
I'm not sure the club should have to tell us who is being paid what wages and by whom at all tbh?  :huh:

Not interested in how much he's being paid, but there are so many mixed messages from the club as to the percentage that we are paying that a definite answer would be nice.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 22, 2010, 08:30:24 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
afterall he is ours until season finishes, so it's not really that important and, it is probably sensitive inforamtion that nether club will feel obliged to publish.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012