Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 07:33:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Late entry to the Keepmoat  (Read 2414 times)

Dr Fundlekrotch

• VSC Member
Late entry to the Keepmoat
« on March 23, 2010, 06:24:03 am by Dr Fundlekrotch »
I'm going to be about half an hour late tonight (my lad's school decided today would be a good day for their school play...I'm convinced that Notts Education Authority don't check Rovers' fixtures when organising these things!)  Does anyone know where to go to gain entry to the Keepmoat once the turnstiles have shut?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Re:Late entry to the Keepmoat
« Reply #1 on March 23, 2010, 07:10:01 am by not on facebook »
i guess and say gate near players enterance and main office,then you get a walk round to your section by club steward

dumbroofer

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 23, 2010, 10:30:59 am by dumbroofer »
this is my guess as its the keepmoat they will say no chance please try again at the next home match to be on time

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 23, 2010, 10:51:25 am by MrFrost »
I turned up late once, only by about ten minutes and had to bang on the exit doors for a further ten minutes before anyone came. Stewards let me in though no problem. I didn't even have to show my season ticket!

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 23, 2010, 11:07:53 am by Bentley Bullet »
I once had a similar problem getting out!.I had to leave at half time and after asking a steward to open the door he told me he would have to get a senior steward to let me out. About ten minutes later he returned with the said chief of West stand security who duly released me! :cheer:

Guernsey Exile

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 23, 2010, 11:10:12 am by Guernsey Exile »
I think the obvious answer is to ring the club or email them - better to email and get the answer in writing!!!

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 23, 2010, 11:12:00 am by Bentley Bullet »
MrFrost wrote:
I turned up late once, only by about ten minutes and had to bang on the exit doors for a further ten minutes before anyone came. Stewards let me in though know problem.

The problem never occured at Belle Vue. If the turnstyles were closed it was a case of climbing over the wall at the Asda end.

RTID75

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 23, 2010, 11:25:54 am by RTID75 »
It happened to me at BV. Got to the (night) match 20-25 minutes after kick off due to a nightmare M1 and had to hammer on the old red Pop side exit gate for a good ten minutes before anyone let me in. I'm sure Andy Liney said the turnstiles were supposed to stay open until half time - that clearly didn't happen!

Don't know how long they are supposed to stay open for at the KMS and so far (touch wood) I've not had the same being late situation.

Dr Fundlekrotch

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on March 23, 2010, 12:44:16 pm by Dr Fundlekrotch »
Cheers guys

stuey

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on March 23, 2010, 02:41:20 pm by stuey »
Dr Fundlekrotch wrote:
I'm going to be about half an hour late tonight (my lad's school decided today would be a good day for their school play...I'm convinced that Notts Education Authority don't check Rovers' fixtures when organising these things!)  Does anyone know where to go to gain entry to the Keepmoat once the turnstiles have shut?

Where do you sit? A mate who sits with us works Saturday, and has turned up half hour late quite often, we sit in the west stand, he goes to the west stand reception, and they let him in. Hope this helps.

Dr Fundlekrotch

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on March 23, 2010, 04:00:52 pm by Dr Fundlekrotch »
Cheers.  I'm in the East Stand but I've spoken to the Ticket office who said to drop in to them (if they're still there!) and they'll sort it out

TinyPortal © 2005-2012