Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:48:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Good Luck  (Read 2394 times)

RoversDave

• VSC Member
Good Luck
« on April 10, 2010, 06:28:13 pm by RoversDave »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bald Rover

• Forum Member
Re:Good Luck
« Reply #1 on April 10, 2010, 07:08:05 pm by Bald Rover »
wheres phil? :P

RoversDave

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on June 15, 2010, 08:16:15 am by RoversDave »
Just Giving  ;)  this a bump up, D-Day 26th June is fast approaching for these people.

Just got round to making a donation myself, so get logged on and help the cause.

5minstogo

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on June 15, 2010, 11:15:48 am by 5minstogo »
RoversDave wrote:
Just Giving  ;)  this a bump up, D-Day 26th June is fast approaching for these people.

Just got round to making a donation myself, so get logged on and help the cause.

Thanks Dave!  :)

If anyone else can spare a few quid please do so at http://original.justgiving.com/teamdrfc as our team page looks as sad as DRFC season ticket sales  ;)

We all have individual pages and support has been brilliant but with little over a week to go we would like to raise as much as possible.

The walk of 25 odd miles climbs over three peaks (mountains I reckon) in the Yorkshire Dales. It is going to be one hell of a task as our gang would never be described as \"match fit\", so much so that we had to turn down Steve Brooker as he would be too fit.

The walk should take anywhere between 9 and 12 hours although I think most of us will settle for being back in time for the new season kick off.

We will of course be sporting the red and white hoops (Thankfully we already had them before Africa came in with a last minute bid offering silly money)

So once again please support us and MacMillan.

Ta.

5minstogo

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on June 22, 2010, 11:06:03 am by 5minstogo »
After our last appeal we got a few more quid for the Macmillan pot!

A big thankyou to those that have sponsored the team or one of the individuals.

Come Saturday we'll be setting off walking at 8am and hopefully be done in time to watch England! (if they qualify)

So please dig deep if you can and help us raise as much as we can for MacMillan Cancer Support.

Thanks again.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on June 22, 2010, 11:21:51 am by RobTheRover »
Just donated.

5minstogo

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on June 24, 2010, 10:36:10 am by 5minstogo »
RobTheRover wrote:
Just donated.

Ta Rob.

Well the time is nigh and we'll be setting off tomorrow for the early start on Saturday morning.  

Baking temperatures predicted so whilst you are all sat in the garden with a cold can of your choice please remember us idiots that thought this was a good idea six months ago!

Sponsorship has been fantastic but if anyone else can spare the cost of a pint please feel free to do so

http://original.justgiving.com/teamdrfc

Cheers.

Bald Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on June 24, 2010, 10:53:30 am by Bald Rover »
Echo garys thanks people I can say as of 5 minutes ago we have combined fundraising of £2579-50 which I think you will agree is a fantastic effort! I would like to add we have not finished fundraising and the pages are still open if you want to sponsor us!! if you are unable to or unwilling to make a payment online but do wish to sponsor us , Im sure we can collect monies or postal orders, cheques or even paypal lol! ;)  many many thanks!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012