Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 12, 2024, 11:33:16 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: holland the dutch  (Read 2182 times)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
holland the dutch
« on July 02, 2010, 04:12:06 pm by not on facebook »
get fcuking in 1-1

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Re:holland the dutch
« Reply #1 on July 02, 2010, 04:26:55 pm by not on facebook »
talk to me sen here....please please brazil now fall apart 2-1
to the dutch

Mike_F

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on July 02, 2010, 05:00:50 pm by Mike_F »
Scrappy first half and mistkaes at the back for both goals in the second half - hardly the classic encounter I was hoping for but fair play to the Dutch for coming back form a goal down against the might of Brazil. I can't see them winning the cup though. In fact I fancy Uruguay to beat Ghana then put the Netherlands out.

Judging by my terrible luck at the bookies perhaps it's time to lump on the Oranje!

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on July 02, 2010, 05:58:21 pm by not on facebook »
i hope ze germans muller argentina and have a all europe final
with either germany-spain-holland

DubaiRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on July 02, 2010, 06:25:44 pm by DubaiRover »
Same here pal hope ze Germans do it tomorrow. Its not their fault we are shit!!

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on July 02, 2010, 07:18:43 pm by not on facebook »
i be honest as i have nowt against the germans and i never buy
into the media hype that allways comes up before a england/germany game.

infact i would say the germans are alot more like us than we might like to addmit.

as for argentina,the main problem with them is that pillock maradona, hand of god etc etc

my problem with brazil is the media w**kfest whenever they score a goal as the quailty of goal/play goes up ten fold.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on July 03, 2010, 07:28:47 am by Donnywolf »
I am TOTALLY in agreement with that post

Germans are the closest relatives we have abroad for many many reasons and I too dont buy into the xenaphobia.

They did not cheat us in the recent game - but were beneficiaries of a CRAP decision seen by the world whereas WE benefitted in a similar way in 1966 Final

Argentina however DID CHEAT directly against us and for those that were not around believe me the injustice far far eclipsed what you just went through with the Lampard \"goal\".

Just think what has been said on here about Thierry Henry and his handled goal and multiply it up to include England and in Finals. Maradonna was allegedly the best player in the world and he pulls a stun like that

For that reason I fervently hope that its Germany

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on July 03, 2010, 07:36:10 am by Donnywolf »
oslorovers wrote:

my problem with brazil is the media w**kfest whenever they score a goal as the quailty of goal/play goes up ten fold.

... sorry missed that bit

Again I agree - sometimes Brazil are awesome and other times they are ORdinary and the Commentators and pundits still fawn all over them ....

extract from last nights live commentary included many irrational outbursts about how good Brazil were including :

there are 4 South American Teams left - one in each Quarter Final - and it looks like the best are going home tonight !

So if the best have gone home how good were Uruguay having reached the Semi Final and how good will Argentina be if they win the Final.

Pure drivel (no not my post)

DubaiRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on July 03, 2010, 08:07:12 am by DubaiRover »
Got to agree again here with German sentiment,ok we take the piss with German bombers etc but they are always my 2nd team even if they beat us. They have no animosity towards us infact they admire us and our football,passion and league.
I was fortunate enough to work out there for a few months in '95 and they are without doubt the best of neighbours and great fun to be around,I will always remember tea breaks when they would get the beer out wtf!!
Argentina I could not give a rats arse for and the Brazilians are so overated and up their own arse, cheating diving moaning feckers.
Good luck to our 3 remaining european cousins I say.

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on July 03, 2010, 09:08:22 am by Al4475 »
Germans every time over the Argentinians for me, I think they will nullify the Argentine threat today and the way the team can play, could give the (so far) untested Argentine defence the run around!

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on July 03, 2010, 04:52:17 pm by hoolahoop »
Rigoglioso wrote:
Mike_F wrote:
Judging by my terrible luck at the bookies perhaps it's time to lump on the Oranje!

I lumped a fair whack on an Argentina vs Holland final before the tournament started and got odds of 25/1.

Needless to say I was delighted when Holland came from being in a losing position at half time to go on and win the game (the first time it's happened in the tournament).

Not wanting to tempt fate, but I'm confident the Argies can see off Germany tomorrow. Revenge for Berlin in 2006 and all that!!!

Time to rip the bet up Rigo  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on July 03, 2010, 11:45:56 pm by BobG »
That's where experience comes in :) One of the basic facts of life Rigo: no matter how badly the Germans perform before a World Cup, they always, always, ALWAYS, play briliantly once they get there. And they never, ever give up either. Unlike our sorry lot. It's always worth a tenner on the Germans getting to at least the semi finals. What is it now? 11 times out of the last 13 world Cups?

BobG

TinyPortal © 2005-2012