Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:33:22 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: devon cup !!!  (Read 2535 times)

paul5857

• Forum Member
devon cup !!!
« on July 13, 2010, 08:58:05 am by paul5857 »
Is anyone planning of going to devon for the week of the cup or just for the weekend, if so how are they getting down there, and whatplans have people got for lodging and in which location as the games seem to be all over the place ? :woohoo:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedRover45

• Forum Member
Re:devon cup !!!
« Reply #1 on July 13, 2010, 09:55:34 am by RedRover45 »
Yep, I'm going down on Monday for the Barnstaple game and coming back straight after as I'm working on Tuesday.
 Then I'm going down in the car on Weds with Sheepskin Stu off here, stopping near Clovelly. Ive booked accomodation Weds/Thurs and I'll extend it till Rovers are either out or get to the final, so hopefully coming home after the final on Sun afternoon.
  Really looking forward to it. Think Im going to take in a game on the Thursday as well, but not decided which one. Should be able to do 5 of the 6 host grounds hopefully.

paul5857

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on July 13, 2010, 12:43:28 pm by paul5857 »
clovelly seems to be the most central, especially for the rovers games and the final, picking up a couple of the other games seems a good plan if going for the week, still the big debate on wether or not a camp site is the cheaper option for bedding down

DRFC-Hanksie

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on July 13, 2010, 02:34:08 pm by DRFC-Hanksie »
I'm going for the week, travelling down on train on Monday. Staying in Okehampton with a mate down there at his house. Got an open return on train for obvious reasons.

WSBBA_Ben

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on July 13, 2010, 03:45:38 pm by WSBBA_Ben »
I'm devistated, even the missus agreed to the 'short trip' until I realised my students don't finish until the week after the tournament. Please take plenty of pictures chaps, I'm a big of a groundhopper & to see the Rovers at these unique grounds would have been a bonus.

DRFC-Hanksie

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on July 13, 2010, 06:02:24 pm by DRFC-Hanksie »
Ill pop some up Ben.

I've ordered a new 4gb memory card for my phone for the occasion haha.

paul5857

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on July 13, 2010, 07:04:03 pm by paul5857 »
what are the people going's plans for lodging b&b, camping or other means ?

RedRover45

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on July 14, 2010, 12:58:10 am by RedRover45 »
paul5857 wrote:
what are the people going's plans for lodging b&b, camping or other means ?

Im booked in a nice country pub in the middle of nowhere, with real ale and roaring log-fires. Might have to find somewhere a bit cheaper for the rest of the week though if I need to stay on lol.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012