Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:39:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Should Starmer Resign?  (Read 28766 times)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Re: Should Starmer Resign?
« Reply #720 on May 15, 2022, 12:53:41 am by SydneyRover »
There were plenty on here bagging corbyn without an investigation now they use weasel words like alleged or are not game to mention it at all, but if his team decides to poke around it's not hard to find? I hope you weren't one of them bp"

Tory councillor pays Jeremy Corbyn damages for fake Liverpool terror tweet
East Ridings’ Paul Nickerson admits posting defamatory fake image of Corbyn laying wreath by burning taxi

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #721 on May 15, 2022, 01:01:17 am by bpoolrover »
There were plenty on here bagging corbyn without an investigation now they use weasel words like alleged or are not game to mention it at all, but if his team decides to poke around it's not hard to find? I hope you weren't one of them bp"

Tory councillor pays Jeremy Corbyn damages for fake Liverpool terror tweet
East Ridings’ Paul Nickerson admits posting defamatory fake image of Corbyn laying wreath by burning taxi
maybe so, my view is boris and any others that went to them parties should resign simple as, i won't vote for the tories unless he does, what gets on my nerves is bst ripped into nudge and colin douglas because they would not wear a mask ect would not get the vaccine, at the same time starmer is having curry and beer and it's fine, it is hypocritical at the very least, but he is not man enough to admit it

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #722 on May 15, 2022, 01:12:55 am by SydneyRover »
But you were happy to support him after the total b*llocks of a response to covid, proroguing parliament, trying to f**k with the GFA, PPE contracts to his cronies, lying to the queen, etc etc? and now your are saying you won't vote for all those tories that are keeping him in power .... if?

They will still be the same party just without johnson the same party the same MPs that agreed and allowed him to do all this so I'm not sure you are standing on particularly high ground yourself, with respect bp

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #723 on May 15, 2022, 01:48:19 am by BillyStubbsTears »
That "h" word gets thrown about here a lot by folk who are desperate to convince themselves that nobody has any morals. And it is rarely backed up by any evidence by some folk.  Maybe we should all be a bit more circumspect and look at what people say and do, rather than what we would like them to.

Bpool, you've still not said what you think Starmer's team was supposed to do while apparently  still working at 10pm after a 14 hour day. And you seem determined not to see the differencr between eating and drinking while working and people not working together invited to bring your own booze and karaoke parties.

For my part, I stick to what I've said all along. I've seen no evidence that Starmer broke any rules. But if it turns out he did, I'd want him gone within the hour. Calling that hypocritical is a stretch of the word, no?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012