Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 07:14:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: billy sharp  (Read 32358 times)

Master Katesby

Re:billy sharp
« Reply #60 on June 24, 2010, 08:34:39 pm by Master Katesby »
Just seen Billy and his bird at the Olive Tree in Barnby Dun.. nice BMW X5 he's got there!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on June 24, 2010, 09:04:58 pm by hoolahoop »
Master Katesby wrote:
Just seen Billy and his bird at the Olive Tree in Barnby Dun.. nice BMW X5 he's got there!

Did you give him the bloody pen then ?

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on June 24, 2010, 09:16:47 pm by RobTheRover »
The Olive Tree is right on the way back from Burnley, isnt it! lol

There has been an awful lot of shite written on here about where Billy will end up.  Keep the faith.

redbrez

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on June 24, 2010, 09:20:43 pm by redbrez »
RobTheRover wrote:

There has been an awful lot of shite written on here about where Billy will end up.  Keep the faith.[/quote

keep the faith - bon jovi ? hope we get some good news soon..

Pintolager

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on June 24, 2010, 09:51:52 pm by Pintolager »
redbrez wrote:
RobTheRover wrote:

There has been an awful lot of shite written on here about where Billy will end up.  Keep the faith.[/quote

keep the faith - bon jovi ? hope we get some good news soon..

Are we Living on a Prayer??  ;)

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #65 on June 24, 2010, 10:09:51 pm by Filo »
RobTheRover wrote:

There has been an awful lot of shite written on here about where Billy will end up.  Keep the faith.
Easy done Rob, coming back on the M62, he missed the M1 and A1 turn off get to the M18 and turn off at Armthorpe

spn1974

« Reply #66 on June 24, 2010, 10:47:04 pm by spn1974 »
I just wish someone would show Billy this website and show him how much all us fans WANT him here at Donny.....unlike his boyhood heroes The Blunts!!!!!!

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #67 on June 24, 2010, 10:56:39 pm by RobTheRover »
I like Bon Jovings.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #68 on June 24, 2010, 11:16:06 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
I've already had a Leeds mate of mine teasing that they have his signature in the bag, although they reckon he's going to be a benchwarmer the main reason to sign him is to keep him away from us !

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Doesn't take long they've gained their first promotion in donkeys years and they think they are back in the Premiership already.

I really hope against hope that 'football' wins and he elects to sign for us. Let's not forget though, there are other strikers out there who can improve our team so it won't be the end of the world if he doesn't sign.

Big lad up front

• Forum Member
« Reply #69 on June 24, 2010, 11:26:04 pm by Big lad up front »
You still up Barry

Big lad up front

• Forum Member
« Reply #70 on June 24, 2010, 11:28:28 pm by Big lad up front »
This is starting to get boring,lets get a yes or no asap & move on

pkt_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #71 on June 24, 2010, 11:37:13 pm by pkt_drfc »
Big lad up front wrote:
This is starting to get boring,lets get a yes or no asap & move on

Agree totally the sooner this is resolved the better

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #72 on June 25, 2010, 05:04:16 pm by Filo »
Well, the 48-72 hours for Burnley to sign Billy up has passed, thats about 4 weeks on the trot that they've been signing him at the end of the week!

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #73 on June 26, 2010, 10:13:54 am by Filo »

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #74 on June 26, 2010, 12:19:28 pm by Barmby Rover »
\"They appear to have made the highest offer, and are so far the only team who have been granted permission to speak to the 24-year-old, who manager Brian Laws first signed at Scunthorpe United, from Rushden and Diamonds, in 2005.\"

The lass writing this piece really knows her stuff!Rushdens were a loan club before he moved from the Blades to Scunny. Lazy journo again!  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

adge

• Forum Member
« Reply #75 on June 26, 2010, 12:58:34 pm by adge »
maybe it's just as well billy doesn't want to go to burnley , then

washyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #76 on June 26, 2010, 01:31:57 pm by washyrover »
If billy goes to burnley or leeds and does not score enough goals he could become a bench warmer and his career moves back.Come to rovers and he will score goals become a legend,then he could still move his career to the next level.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #77 on June 26, 2010, 01:36:38 pm by Filo »
I think it`s getting close to the time when JR has to reveal his hand, although I still get the feeling that Sheffield United do n`t want to do business with us

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #78 on June 27, 2010, 07:43:08 am by CusworthRovers »
I so desperately want us to sign Billy. If we were to get him we have to consider that in our current system of football Billy will be a success. We will imo, effectively only have him for a hopefully 2-3 seasons, as his success would lead to him being picked off by other clubs. (probs Sheff Utd for 3mill when KB leaves, now wouldn't that be a pisser).

Billy to Rovers. 2-3 seasons. Rovers get £2-3 million.

bedale rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #79 on June 29, 2010, 05:29:43 pm by bedale rover »
DonnyRTID wrote:
smitiai

New Forum Member

Re:Daily Star 1 Month, 1 Week ago    
Nothing will happen with Billy moving clubs until after the end of this month.

He's waiting till after his stag do this weekend, then he gets married at the end of the month before anything is made public on which club he is going to..

It then saddens me to say he will become a Leeds player.
have they relocated leeds to the right end of the county then?

You've already revealed where he's going in this post or have things changed since!.

have they relocated leeds to the right end of the county?

smitiai

• Forum Member
« Reply #80 on June 29, 2010, 05:41:00 pm by smitiai »
Maybe just maybe he might go to the 'right' club in Yorkshire.

I don't think he will be at SUFC at the start of the session.

The Dav

• Forum Member
« Reply #81 on June 29, 2010, 05:51:17 pm by The Dav »
So come on then chap, I for one have started to view your comments with glee, lets have your next septic peg prediction on King Billy.So far you have been bang on.

smitiai

• Forum Member
« Reply #82 on June 29, 2010, 06:19:25 pm by smitiai »
Not so much septic peg, but more based on fact and real info.

It's a hard pull for him to officially move from SUFC as this is his boyhood team. His whole family  are blunts. So when he came to us on loan this was a easier move as he always knew he was going back. I think he was hoping that Blackwell would not be there at this point. Unfortunatley for Billy he is and has said Billy is still down the pecking order first team football.

So Billy choices are

Stay put and hope for a place.

Move from his loved SUFC for first team football. (he does not want more than a 40minute commute to training) and he does not want to move from dore in Sheffield.

He is talking with John Ryan and Rovers are doing there best to get him to the keep moat. (will say more on this soon. Sorry can't say much)

I really don't think he will be at SUFC.

Time will tell..

So want to say more but I can't.

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #83 on June 29, 2010, 06:35:13 pm by Drover »
I for 1 appreciate what you have said and understand you cannot say anymore.For all round effort ability and what he gives to the team,Billy is my all time best Rovers player(even though he has only been on loan so far) and thats saying alot because there have been a hell of alot of hero's to me who have worn the Red n white hoops.

wabtec

• Forum Member
« Reply #84 on June 29, 2010, 07:00:29 pm by wabtec »
Would king Billy accept a season long loan at donny thus giving kb more time to be sacked.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #85 on June 29, 2010, 07:02:10 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Could it be that he is on excessive wages at the Blades - heard 13k, simply wants to take his inflated salary until the end of his contract?

godlike1

• Forum Member
« Reply #86 on June 29, 2010, 07:03:00 pm by godlike1 »
It'd be good if JR could add to his conversations with billy that the club have heir biggest following to date this forthcoming seasonn coming with the town fully behined ghe clubs aims to reach the next level with 5145 season tickets sold

ok I realise it's prob not been updated for a while but I hope the club and ourselves as current supporters pull some marketing tricks out of the box to hit the 10000 figure which would set us up for a great season and make billy realise he could be part of a real fairytale story that's not going to go sour

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #87 on June 29, 2010, 07:04:56 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Dont think we will get last years ST mate to be honest ...hope I am wrong!

redbrez

• VSC Member
« Reply #88 on June 29, 2010, 07:05:14 pm by redbrez »
smitiai wrote:
Not so much septic peg, but more based on fact and real info.

It's a hard pull for him to officially move from SUFC as this is his boyhood team. His whole family  are blunts. So when he came to us on loan this was a easier move as he always knew he was going back. I think he was hoping that Blackwell would not be there at this point. Unfortunatley for Billy he is and has said Billy is still down the pecking order first team football.

So Billy choices are

Stay put and hope for a place.

Move from his loved SUFC for first team football. (he does not want more than a 40minute commute to training) and he does not want to move from dore in Sheffield.

He is talking with John Ryan and Rovers are doing there best to get him to the keep moat. (will say more on this soon. Sorry can't say much)

I really don't think he will be at SUFC.

Time will tell..

So want to say more but I can't.

are you a rovers fan? do you know billy? can you not put a good word in on how it would be a good move for his career and he is already a hero at the rovers. we love billy campaign...........

Red Wizard

« Reply #89 on June 29, 2010, 08:13:16 pm by Red Wizard »
The blunts on Blades mad are not happey Billy is staying. If he is to stay the SUFC will want him to sign a new deal. If SUFC transfer list Billy then they will have to pay is wages or come to a deal for the rest of is contract as its not Billy who is wanting to leave. This could be the reason imo why he as done what he as done. Also JR could of told Billy the cheaper we get you for the bigger signing on fee you will get. However if this is not sorted in the next week we must move to other targets. Lets hope Billy reads Blades mad.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012