Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 02:34:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Alfie May  (Read 19855 times)

Silkscarf

• Forum Member
Re: Alfie May
« Reply #180 on September 11, 2018, 09:40:10 pm by Silkscarf »
Is 'attitude problem' code for 'drinks too much'?

I've no idea, I'm just reading between the lines of what people write on here. So I hope not.

It seems rather sad that a player who briefly seemed to be a real prospect in the key centre forward position no longer seems to have a future with us or anybody else.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #181 on September 11, 2018, 10:43:06 pm by dickos1 »
Maybe he's asked to go out on loan? I'm not saying you're wrong, he maybe does have an attitude problem, but it could be that he wanted to go out on loan as he isn't assured a starting berth at the moment.

That may be the case but it would be a strange thing to do when a manger has only just taken over. You’d surely just try and prove him wrong.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #182 on September 11, 2018, 10:48:11 pm by RedJ »
Maybe he's asked to go out on loan? I'm not saying you're wrong, he maybe does have an attitude problem, but it could be that he wanted to go out on loan as he isn't assured a starting berth at the moment.

That may be the case but it would be a strange thing to do when a manger has only just taken over. You’d surely just try and prove him wrong.

Or maybe just doesn't want to try and make the step up and would rather coast along being a minor star at a League Two club. Let's not forget, he reportedly was never that bothered about being a footballer.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012