Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 09, 2024, 07:51:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Rovers lottery  (Read 1638 times)

yorkshiredale

• Forum Member
Rovers lottery
« on August 17, 2010, 10:26:52 pm by yorkshiredale »
I've joined the lottery last week from clicking on the linky at the top of the page and paying through paypal, was just wondering if you choose your numbers or if they let you know them, I've had an email with winning number and winners names but I don't know my 4 numbers????

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
Re:Rovers lottery
« Reply #1 on August 17, 2010, 10:38:24 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Not sure about that one if Gartoms about tommorrow he will probably know.
I do mine through the alliance and got sent a little card with my number on.
Rob might know but I've a feeling he could be laying in a gutter plastered in Ibiza  :laugh:

Fez1879

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 17, 2010, 11:03:43 pm by Fez1879 »
I fairly certain they pick the numbers , you should receive a card pdq . A mate of mine has won this week £3000 his brother won £1500 the other year . So far just a meal voucher for pizza hut for me

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on August 18, 2010, 06:40:35 pm by bobjimwilly »
yorkshiredale wrote:
I've joined the lottery last week from clicking on the linky at the top of the page and paying through paypal, was just wondering if you choose your numbers or if they let you know them, I've had an email with winning number and winners names but I don't know my 4 numbers????

I have passed your info onto the lottery manager, and hopefully they, or Rob C, should contact you regarding your subscription and number soon.

B)

DN5Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on August 18, 2010, 06:53:15 pm by DN5Rover »
I joined the same way last week, the lottery number is allocated by the club. Today I received my number and membership card in the post.

Hope this helps

hamiltonrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on August 18, 2010, 09:31:51 pm by hamiltonrover »
They definately pick the numbers for you, it was my old man that won £3k this week and my uncle won £1500 last season, hopefully me next, but not holding my breath.

colfromdonny

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on August 19, 2010, 08:57:57 am by colfromdonny »
I've been a member for ages, never had a sniff!! Pay by direct debit, don't know my numbers so not even sure if even entered. It's probably because I'm too lazy to ask if everything ok so I will put it on my 'todo' list.  I did 'win' once years ago when I used to pay the agent in the papershop but he 'forgot' to send in the tickets that week, after complaining he stopped being an agent and the police wouldn't take it any further. Apparently it was a contract between me and him not the Rovers.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012