Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:49:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Healy  (Read 2985 times)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
Healy
« on November 25, 2010, 06:49:25 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Have I missed something here. No news on whether we have extended is loan or not.

Heard the good news about Dumbuya and Mills, but nothing on Healy other than in Free Press about Sean sitting down with him to see if he wanted to stay.

Also noted that Reid has extended his loan for Blades, with Speed saying Steve Bruce has been very helpful.

I would be disappointed if he didn't stay on.

Anyone heard anything ?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

benaldo

• Forum Member
Re:Healy
« Reply #1 on November 25, 2010, 06:56:08 pm by benaldo »
I would like him to stay, I think most people agree he would be an excellent addition to the squad for the rest of the season. But...if SOD has someone else lined up who he thinks could do a better job then so be it. Personally I'd like to see him play up front with Sharp but I doubt he will, therefore is he just back up? If that is the case then I guess we'll see him go back to Sunderland. It'll be a shame and I think SOD will have missed a trick by not playing them both together, but you never know.

lee.j09

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on November 25, 2010, 07:00:11 pm by lee.j09 »
benaldo wrote:
I would like him to stay, I think most people agree he would be an excellent addition to the squad for the rest of the season. But...if SOD has someone else lined up who he thinks could do a better job then so be it. Personally I'd like to see him play up front with Sharp but I doubt he will, therefore is he just back up? If that is the case then I guess we'll see him go back to Sunderland. It'll be a shame and I think SOD will have missed a trick by not playing them both together, but you never know.

And drop who, i wouldnt drop hayter with 5 in 5. and it is un-likley he will play 3 up front.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on November 25, 2010, 07:05:35 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Sharp has a suspension if he gets a further booking. We need someone of his calibre in the squad if we are to challenge.

I'm not saying he'd be first choice while Billy's available, but for someone to take up the resigns, he's fitting the bill(y) !

lee.j09

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on November 25, 2010, 07:07:30 pm by lee.j09 »
its an exspensive back up dont you think, he wont be on penuts!!

VikingJames

« Reply #5 on November 25, 2010, 07:42:36 pm by VikingJames »
His loan runs until after the Barnsley game, I think. So I would assume any decision on whether the loan will be extended will be made closer to then.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on November 25, 2010, 08:01:31 pm by ravenrover »
lee.j09 wrote:
benaldo wrote:

And drop who, i wouldnt drop hayter with 5 in 5. and it is un-likley he will play 3 up front.

Why, when anyone mentions Healy and Sharp playing together, is the first re-action \"I wouldn't drop Hayter, you can't play 3 up front\". As has been said many times Hayter would simply drop back into an attacking mid-field role which is basically how he plays at the moment. The position at risk, in mine and others opinions, is the Woods/Shiels position No-one in their right mind would drop Hayter.
Midfield could be Stock (holding),  Copps, Oster, Hayter.

rtid88

• Forum Member
Loan window closed today
« Reply #7 on November 25, 2010, 08:06:06 pm by rtid88 »
I guess that means we have not extended Healeys loan! Seems a shame but trust in SOD!!

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on November 25, 2010, 08:47:40 pm by DearneValleyRover »
We can extend Healy's loan if required which I believe finances willing we will, it doesn't end until the Dingle game as stated. I'm more interested in the player we failed to sign this afternoon.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on November 25, 2010, 09:05:00 pm by dknward2 »
DearneValleyRover wrote:
I'm more interested in the player we failed to sign this afternoon.

who was that then ????

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on November 25, 2010, 09:53:40 pm by benaldo »
ravenrover wrote:
lee.j09 wrote:
benaldo wrote:

Why, when anyone mentions Healy and Sharp playing together, is the first re-action \"I wouldn't drop Hayter, you can't play 3 up front\". As has been said many times Hayter would simply drop back into an attacking mid-field role which is basically how he plays at the moment. The position at risk, in mine and others opinions, is the Woods/Shiels position No-one in their right mind would drop Hayter.
Midfield could be Stock (holding),  Copps, Oster, Hayter.

Totally agree with you.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on November 25, 2010, 10:20:24 pm by MrFrost »
Wasn't today the deadline for extending loans?

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on November 25, 2010, 10:48:22 pm by DearneValleyRover »
dknward2 wrote:
DearneValleyRover wrote:

who was that then ????

Exactly !

who_are_ya

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on November 25, 2010, 11:12:44 pm by who_are_ya »
DearneValleyRover wrote:
dknward2 wrote:
DearneValleyRover wrote:

who was that then ????

Exactly !

do you know something

are you annoyed we didnt sign someone else

either put up or shut up !

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on November 26, 2010, 06:28:55 am by DearneValleyRover »
who_are_ya wrote:
DearneValleyRover wrote:
dknward2 wrote:
DearneValleyRover wrote:

who was that then ????

Exactly !

do you know something

are you annoyed we didnt sign someone else

either put up or shut up !

Ooh big man.

According to Football Heaven we tried but failed to bring someone in yesterday, it wasn't stated who, I have no idea and how could I be annoyed?
I was just fishing to see if anyone else new but obviously only caught a turd.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012