Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 03:43:06 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: 2010- Annus Horribilis:  (Read 1392 times)

Savvy

• Forum Member
2010- Annus Horribilis:
« on December 31, 2010, 12:01:15 pm by Savvy »
Personally, I can't wait for the year to end, can't remember a worse one both from a work related and personal point of view! Had a redundancy and the death of missus Savvy's Dad to deal with. Can't think of anything much good that has come out of the past twelve months!

However, hope springs internal, so just like to wish everyone who posts on here all the very best for tonight and may 2011 be a great year!

Regards Savvy  

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

jucyberry

• VSC Member
Re:2010- Annus Horribilis:
« Reply #1 on December 31, 2010, 03:45:58 pm by jucyberry »
I know what you mean, we too are glad this year is coming to an end..

Ty's mum emigrated back to the States on Tuesday, so it's a whole new start for us here.

Here's hoping you all have a safe, and enjoyable new years eve and that next year is your year too.

Happy new year to one and all..  :)

Pintolager

• Forum Member
Re:2010- Annus Horribilis:
« Reply #2 on December 31, 2010, 04:46:49 pm by Pintolager »
Savvy wrote:
Personally, I can't wait for the year to end, can't remember a worse one both from a work related and personal point of view! Had a redundancy and the death of missus Savvy's Dad to deal with. Can't think of anything much good that has come out of the past twelve months!

However, hope springs internal, so just like to wish everyone who posts on here all the very best for tonight and may 2011 be a great year!

Regards Savvy  

All the best to you and Yvonne, Sav. And all the best to the rest on here  :)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012