Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 02:28:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Believable 'football-rumours.co.uk' Rumours!  (Read 3391 times)

Red Rover

• Forum Member
Believable 'football-rumours.co.uk' Rumours!
« on January 05, 2011, 02:27:21 pm by Red Rover »
So January is upon us, start the garbage rumours!

\"ben amos to doncaster rovers on loan\"

\"Doncaster to sign youngsters jim randall, daniel davies and josh tierney from very little helps on 2 year deals\"

\"Doncaster to sign Adam Le Fondre for 750,000 and Craig Davies for 300,000 and Andy Lonergan 600,000\"

\"Doncaster to sign Joseph Mills permanantly in the summer on a free and ismael miller in january on loan until end of season with view for £600,000 permanant deal\"

\"My mate is best mates with Brian Stock Doncaster captain, he is on his way to Southampton, he is a Southampton lad and plus his missus is from here they both want to come home, the deal has been done twice before, firstly missing out because of end of window last january and secondly missing out around the time when Pardew was sacked, watch this, place your bets at Ladbrokes sure thing people.\"

...I don't know where they get em from!  :lol:  I reckon the Joseph Mills one is the only believable one!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DRFC_TID_93

• Forum Member
Re:Believable 'football-rumours.co.uk' Rumours!
« Reply #1 on January 05, 2011, 02:31:36 pm by DRFC_TID_93 »
Red Rover wrote:

\"Doncaster to sign youngsters jim randall, daniel davies and josh tierney from very little helps on 2 year deals\"

\"Doncaster to sign Adam Le Fondre for 750,000 and Craig Davies for 300,000 and Andy Lonergan 600,000\"

\"Doncaster to sign Joseph Mills permanantly in the summer on a free and ismael miller in january on loan until end of season with view for £600,000 permanant deal\"

\"My mate is best mates with Brian Stock Doncaster captain, he is on his way to Southampton, he is a Southampton lad and plus his missus is from here they both want to come home, the deal has been done twice before, firstly missing out because of end of window last january and secondly missing out around the time when Pardew was sacked, watch this, place your bets at Ladbrokes sure thing people.\"

...I don't know where they get em from!  :lol:  I reckon the Joseph Mills one is the only believable one!

He's Welsh

DaveDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on January 05, 2011, 02:38:10 pm by DaveDRFC »
Just because he plays for Wales doesn't make him Welsh....Vinnie Jones anyone?

Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 05, 2011, 02:53:26 pm by Red Rover »
Sully's from Sutton...he played for Scotland!  :laugh:

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on January 05, 2011, 03:17:11 pm by CusworthRovers »
Stock is from Winchester, Wilts which I think is in deepest Wales just next to Pontypandy; home of Fireman Sam and his arch nemesis Norman Price

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on January 05, 2011, 03:44:35 pm by graingrover »
Wolves are chasing Derby County midfielder Paul Green.

And the Mirror says Green could be on his way to Molineux as early as today.

Wolves boss Mick McCarthy plans to watch Ireland international Green, who tackles Millwall, for the second time in a fortnight.

McCarthy wants extra legs for a survival fight – and a £1.5 million offer would land Green.

redrover19

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on January 05, 2011, 03:58:09 pm by redrover19 »
05 Jan 2011 14:59:06
I have heard that Doncaster are really interested in Adam Le Fondre and are prepared to offer Byron Webster and Steve Brooker plus £750k

get it done   :)

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on January 05, 2011, 04:20:04 pm by Filo »
Red Rover wrote:

Is n`t Stock`s missus from Preston?............

.............near Southampton :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

jmt

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on January 05, 2011, 04:33:40 pm by jmt »
Brian said in a radio interview, that his wife has found it hard, as she is from the south coast!

redrover19

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 05, 2011, 08:12:46 pm by redrover19 »
there int much difference between donny and the south

its just a bit colder and rains more up here   :laugh:  :laugh:

fudgepacker

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on January 05, 2011, 09:15:21 pm by fudgepacker »
Red Rover wrote:

I was talking this morning about Ben Amos to a man utd fan from work before this was posted. He reckons he's got a massive future and would be a quality signing. He thought he'd be better at Scunthorpe or Sheff Utd where the defences are sh*te and he'd have more to do though  :laugh:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012