Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 03:53:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Taylor and Big Train  (Read 1233 times)

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
Taylor and Big Train
« on March 23, 2011, 05:46:27 pm by CusworthRovers »
Have to say I'm a tad sad with the passing of Cleopatra. The last Iconic Hollywood Female Legend. I've always rated her one of the most beautiful women of all time and I would have made her happy in the bedroom area, if I could have utilised a time machine.

On a similar note, is there only me who used to watch and thoroughly enjoy the comedy sketch show 'Big Train'

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

River Don

• Forum Member
Re: Taylor and Big Train
« Reply #1 on March 23, 2011, 05:51:19 pm by River Don »
Jockeys on the Serengeti being hunted by their main predator, the artist formally known as Prince... That's about all I remember. It wasn't bad though.

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 23, 2011, 08:02:00 pm by jucyberry »
I tend to run along the lines of thinking that after so many years of being in constant pain the poor woman is finally at peace.

Beautiful woman with a life story to match any hollywood novella.

Be nice to think her and Richard are together  somewhere once again wouldn't it.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 24, 2011, 07:27:51 am by RobTheRover »
An Iconic actress.  Just heard a quote from Richard Burton about her on GMTV and it was spot on.

\"She was so extraordinarily beautiful that I nearly laughed out loud. She ... [was] famine, fire, destruction and plague ... the only true begetter. Her breasts were apocalyptic, they would topple empires before they withered ... her body was a miracle of construction ... She was unquestionably gorgeous. She was lavish. She was a dark, unyielding largesse. She was, in short, too bloody much ...\"

I remember that the wierd bloke off Lee and Herring's Fist of Fun with his weak lemon drink was on Big Train, and I liked the title music.

nightporter

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 24, 2011, 11:39:45 am by nightporter »
Liked the Evil hypnotist clip to.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7ZWAQnCZ-s

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 25, 2011, 12:34:18 pm by RobTheRover »
I do that when I make a Lasagne.  Scares the kids to death, and on a Health and Safety note, keeps them away from the oven.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012