Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 04:59:38 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The National Team.....  (Read 1186 times)

inSODwetrust

• Forum Member
The National Team.....
« on March 28, 2011, 02:19:59 pm by inSODwetrust »
..... Just get worse and worse!

Fabio Capello, with his 'iron man' nothing can phase me ego, dropped John Terry as England captain and called him a 'national disgrace', but after re-appointing him last week still believes he is the best man for the 'job', so why not keep him as the England captain for the World Cup? Stupid, uneccessary and very contradictive!

As for Gareth Barry being made captain vs Ghana, what on earth is going through Postman Pat's mind? The guy has had a very poor season, and doesn't even get in the Man City squad does he?

Anyway, This guy Capello needs sacking asap! we will not win a single thing with him in charge, and he has proven his man-management skills are shocking (ignoring Rio Ferdinand), also £13.000+ a day wages! For what!?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

grayx

• Forum Member
Re: The National Team.....
« Reply #1 on March 28, 2011, 05:17:47 pm by grayx »
Get on Ghana to beat us. I know its only a friendly,but look at the England squad for this match.
9\\2 IS A RIGHT PRICE.

The L J Monk

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 28, 2011, 05:45:50 pm by The L J Monk »
Quote from: \"inSODwetrust\" post=148149
..... Just get worse and worse!

Fabio Capello, with his 'iron man' nothing can phase me ego, dropped John Terry as England captain and called him a 'national disgrace', but after re-appointing him last week still believes he is the best man for the 'job', so why not keep him as the England captain for the World Cup? Stupid, uneccessary and very contradictive!

As for Gareth Barry being made captain vs Ghana, what on earth is going through Postman Pat's mind? The guy has had a very poor season, and doesn't even get in the Man City squad does he?

Anyway, This guy Capello needs sacking asap! we will not win a single thing with him in charge, and he has proven his man-management skills are shocking (ignoring Rio Ferdinand), also £13.000+ a day wages! For what!?

You must be talking about a different Gareth Barry as the one I'm thinking of has played 29 out of 30 games for City in the Premiership this season.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 28, 2011, 06:48:16 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Quote from: \"inSODwetrust\" post=148149

Anyway, This guy Capello needs sacking asap! we will not win a single thing with him in charge.

Nor with McClaren. Or Eriksson. Or Keegan, Hoddle, Venables, Taylor, Robson, Greenwood, Revie...

Od on a minute lads. I think I've seen a pattern emerging.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 28, 2011, 07:38:50 pm by RedJ »
What we need to do, really, is work on a way to revive Sir Alf. Even then, with some of the shite at his disposal, he'd not do too well.

donnyjay

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 28, 2011, 08:24:35 pm by donnyjay »
There's only one man with the style, charisma, good looks and unshakable belief in his own ability to do the job.

Okay two but I'd hate to leave my employer in the lurch so that just leaves.....

TinyPortal © 2005-2012