Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 03:08:22 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Droidwords  (Read 1444 times)

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
Droidwords
« on March 29, 2011, 04:58:13 pm by RobTheRover »
Anyone got an Android phone and fancy a game of Droidwords (thats Scrabble to all those who bought toyPhones, sorry, iPhones)?

RTR1879 is my user.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
Re: Droidwords
« Reply #1 on March 31, 2011, 08:03:06 am by CusworthRovers »
Freak.

Anybody got stick golf or stick cricket on the better iPhone. Stick cricket is the most addictive and best game around on a phone. If anybody has it (both games free, although for £1.50 you can upgrade to all games on stick cricket).....anyway if you have, here my records:

5 over slog....102
World Domination....I'm up to Pakistan, and only those, India, Sth Africa and Aussies to beat now.
Highest individual score from a player.....177 from Lara

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 31, 2011, 11:16:23 am by RobTheRover »
Stick Cricket!  Pah!

Iphoney games are all stick based because they cant handle the praphics and the developers are lazy!

;-)

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 01, 2011, 11:24:27 am by Filo »
Quote from: \"CusworthRovers\" post=148360
Freak.

Anybody got stick golf or stick cricket on the better iPhone. Stick cricket is the most addictive and best game around on a phone. If anybody has it (both games free, although for £1.50 you can upgrade to all games on stick cricket).....anyway if you have, here my records:

5 over slog....102
World Domination....I'm up to Pakistan, and only those, India, Sth Africa and Aussies to beat now.

I`m with you mate Stick Cricket is top dollar, these android folk are a bit weird!

en aitch

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 01, 2011, 12:25:01 pm by en aitch »
I'm old and my Nokia 2630 doesn't have any praphics ..... :(

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 03, 2011, 08:54:14 am by RedJ »
Quote from: \"Filo\" post=148452
Quote from: \"CusworthRovers\" post=148360
Freak.

5 over slog....102

I`m with you mate Stick Cricket is top dollar, these android folk are a bit weird!

I just started getting into the swing of the game, then I had 4 caught out off four balls, all for a duck. :thumbdown: I almost threw my phone at the wall, that's how annoying I found the little duck they have for when that happens! :lol:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012