Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 11:50:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Morning Campers  (Read 3413 times)

Lipsy

• Forum Member
Re: Morning Campers
« Reply #30 on April 22, 2011, 11:03:06 am by Lipsy »
Woke up at 5am... Got out of bed at 6am... Started working almost immediately to take my mind off things.

Finished it all off by 9am. The missus and kids were stunned by my early rising (haven't explained to her why - she thinks it's some kind of new leaf that I have turned, and who am I to spoil her deluded thinking).

Stuck here in feckin' Bournemouth, brickin' it. The fact that I picked up Viva Rovers' tweet about it being on 5 Live has made it worse - I am supposed to be going to a barbecue this arvo... I probably won't be able to speak to anyone while I'm there.

Now I am just stuck here at home, the missus is out with the kids, and - despite getting up so early - I am still in my dressing gown, rigidly staring at this laptop. Not sure if I am going to move unless I am wedged out of this seat.

Really wish I could have got up north today. Feck free tickets - I'd give vital body parts to be there right now.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Pintolager

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on April 22, 2011, 11:07:58 am by Pintolager »
Why have I woken up this morning with a horrible feeling that Rovers will lose today??

I just want to get to the Keepmoat now - can't stand this waiting around, twiddling my fingers!!

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on April 22, 2011, 11:41:08 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
Just time left for a pre-match prayer in the Rovers shrine (down stairs bog) and it's off to the pub to calm the nerves.

If the Footballing gods are still with us then there can be only one outcome. Lets sing and shout ourselves silly and hope we can sit back after the game and relax.

Let's see some other teams sweat tomorrow.

Good luck all.

RTID

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on April 22, 2011, 11:58:38 am by Lesonthewest »
Quote from: \"belton rover\" post=152543
I had a dream last night that I was at todays game and the atmosphere was fantastic to begin with. With 20 minutes left however, it was 0 - 0 and I was the only person left in the stands. Even the Palace fans had gone.

I am shitting bricks.

I also dreamt the game last night, tight game 0-0 with ten minutes left, the rest you don't want to know!!

Come on Rovers, lets finish this.

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on April 22, 2011, 12:15:20 pm by jonnydog »
Well, it's reached that time. I've gotta now go and prepare. Quite on edge now, especially after reading some of the posts on here regarding 'dreams'/nightmares of todays game. HOWEVER, I feel it is important to re-iterate that Dreams/nightmares are not reality. Omens and jinxs are merely fables. Luck and 'feelings' are all just the nerves kicking in.

... In saying that I'm dragging out my commemorative Belle Vue shirt for today. Rarely worn it and when I have it always brings us a good result!!  :laugh:

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!

RTIfkinD  :scarf:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012