Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 12:08:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Alliance and Leicester  (Read 949 times)

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
Alliance and Leicester
« on April 28, 2011, 10:11:59 am by CusworthRovers »
I know this has been done before. I've looked round this site and canny find owt on Rovers Alliance. I'm reading a few posts about 10% discount on ST's and fancy this for next but one season. It may actually work out I get my Alliance money back plus a bit more, from what I pay on ST's (or at worse very close to it), so in effect a quick bit of fiscal economics in my head is telling me to join. I pay into the lottery anyway, so that will save me as I understand I get auto numbers as an Alliance member.

Any info guys and gals, plus's minus's, cost, is it worth it?

Oh and Rovers to get something out of the Leicester game on Saturday (just wanted to get that in to make the post title look good)

In anticipation

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
Re: Alliance and Leicester
« Reply #1 on April 28, 2011, 03:24:16 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Off the top of my head theres 10% discount on season tickets, also this year the earlybird prices are also extended till June I think,
I renewed mine last week £340 ticket down to £306, 1 x entry each week to the lottery plus an annual \"superdraw\" for £10,000, a pair of free tickets to 2 games decided by the club (although we've had tickets to more than 2 games this year) theres other bits as well,

rovinrover52

• Forum Member
Re: Alliance and Leicester
« Reply #2 on April 28, 2011, 05:45:58 pm by rovinrover52 »
Don't get your ISA from them

:chair: :rtid:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012