Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 11:26:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: VSC forum 'Thank you Rovers staff' thread 2011  (Read 1662 times)

RTID75

• VSC Member
VSC forum 'Thank you Rovers staff' thread 2011
« on April 29, 2011, 10:07:54 am by RTID75 »
After a difficult season which has seen us all emotionally stretched, and therefore quite a few negative vibes on the forum I'd like to start a positive thread.

Does anyone feel they should say a big public 'Thanks' to any member/s of Rovers (or Keepmoat for that matter) staff for stand out excellent service this season?

I'll start us off with Tracy in the club shop for her fantastic help when I had an issue with a coat. After seeing one of the new red coats start to fall to pieces within about a month (and already having had a new red fleece do the same before I exchanged it for said coat) Tracy had no qualms in sorting out a full refund.

Further to that, when I asked the club if I could obtain a Nike coat instead (not seen in the shop), Tracy took over the enquiry, looked into it, and over a course of about a month or so kept me regularly informed (without any need for prompting or reminding), and finally landed me my prize. Top drawer service of which I was, and am, very grateful.

I've said it in e-mails and in person, but once again Tracy, thank you!

Who's next?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

bigdonnyboy

• Forum Member
Re: VSC forum 'Thank you Rovers staff' thread 2011
« Reply #1 on April 29, 2011, 10:38:43 am by bigdonnyboy »
RTID75, I totally agree with your sentiments about all the staff and players at the Keepmoat this season. Although its been a rollercoaster ride i believe the players have tried thier best in the face of adversity sometimes from our own fans. When you are in a hole its so hard to climb back out of even with the best will in the world. I think our players are all stars and the fact that we are still playing championship football backs that up. The staff at the keepmoat have always been very polite and friendly and a pleasure to meet. Thank you to all.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 29, 2011, 12:40:20 pm by RedJ »
I'd just like to thank the TO office staff in general for being so helpful (apart from one or two occasions) when buying away tickets, and when signing up for my ST (because I kept having to phone people for my phone number etc - later to find out they didn't need it..).

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 29, 2011, 02:32:03 pm by benaldo »
I'd like to offer an honest thank you to the staff in the East Stand reception area. Each match they are smiling, helpful, and make the start of the \"Match day experience\" a very warm and happy one.
Also, the older lady who is a bar-woman/waitress in the hospitality lounge in the East Stand. She is always really helpful and smiling. Much of a difference to some of the younger oiks whose miserable faces can turn a lemonade to water at 400 yards.

And while I'm at it, a big thanks to George Friend for proving I know as little about football as the rest of you. I hope he continues to improve his game at centre back and goes on to bigger and better things.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 29, 2011, 08:11:49 pm by idler »
I too would like to tahnk the ticket office staff. Being an exile I have season tickets but have to order extras or away tickets over the phone.
I've never had a problem yet.:thumbsup:
I'll also like to congratulate the team and management for keeping me very interested so long into the season.:scarf:
Here's hoping that we can also relax tomorrow. After the game that is.

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 29, 2011, 09:15:05 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
The groundsman for getting the game on against Boro when the surrounding area was like a scene from Ice Station Zebra.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 29, 2011, 09:18:37 pm by RedJ »
Quote from: \"Snods Shinpad 2\" post=154162
The groundsman for getting the game on against Boro when the surrounding area was like a scene from Ice Station Zebra.

:clapping: :aok: :thumbsup:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012