Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 05:28:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Annoying rovers tw@t @ boro  (Read 2666 times)

Scooter

• VSC Member
Annoying rovers tw@t @ boro
« on May 08, 2011, 08:28:47 pm by Scooter »
I had to post this on here as this rovers fan really wound me up. I went to the Middlesbrough game and despite the result enjoyed my day out yet one annoying knob took the edge off a good day out.
You will know the lad, about fifteen (looks about eight) wears braces, was wearing a black jumper with too many buttons on and skinny jeans. The stewards spent most of the first half wording him for his behaviour to which point he kept shitting his pants saying \"sorry, i'm with my mates\" and kissing the stewards arse.

Now fair play to the lad, he was trying to encourage some of the fans to get up on their feet dance and sing to \"Just can't get enough\". When the area of fans he targeted didn't respond he became abusive calling everyone a \"boring set of cnuts\". Now if people don't want to sing (although many were throughout the game) then it is their choice.

These fans have made the effort and paid their money and brought their families to an away game, they should not be subject to abuse by one of their own fans. This lad should show some respect and if he wants to be a knob aim it at the opposition fans (although i'm sure he would bottle it if someone said boo to him).
The steward asked him back to his seat instead of jumping in the aisle, i wished the steward would have kicked him down the stairs and then given him a banning order for good measure.

If you want to show pride in your team and rally the fans then do it the right way, lead by example and WEAR YOUR FCUKING COLOURS!!! Tosser

There rant over.

Roll on the new season for more away games because young fella wear your hoops with pride because i will be watching :evil:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

mushRTID

• Forum Member
Re: Annoying rovers tw@t @ boro
« Reply #1 on May 08, 2011, 08:32:43 pm by mushRTID »
Wha did he say when you said this to him?

Scooter

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on May 08, 2011, 08:40:02 pm by Scooter »
I never spoke to him. I tried to ignore him and concentrate on the game. I chose not to challenge him as how i felt would have led to an altercation resulting in either me being ejected from the game, which i didn't want or possibly being on an assault charge and potentially losing the job that i quite enjoy. I also forgot to mention that after this he sat in silence for the rest of the game and then left early. Surely if you are ardent supporter he would have been there at the end to applaud the players?
Just a very strange lad who needs to mature a bit

Sheepskin Stu

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on May 08, 2011, 08:42:48 pm by Sheepskin Stu »
Quote from: \"Scooter\" post=156074

If you want to show pride in your team and rally the fans then do it the right way, lead by example and WEAR YOUR FCUKING COLOURS!!! Tosser

Are you suggesting that you have to wear a replica shirt in order to \"show pride in your team\"?

Storm in a teacup mate. :lol:

Redandwhitewhizards

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 08, 2011, 08:48:11 pm by Redandwhitewhizards »
So you are moaning and being abusive about someone for being abusive?

Hmmm.

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on May 08, 2011, 08:55:05 pm by Al4475 »
To be fair to Scooter - he has a point, unfortunately (as with all other clubs no doubt) we have our fair (small) share of arseholes who are quite frankly an embarrassment to our club - what we do with these I don't know! I suppose we just try and ignore them and get on with watching the team and the game! I'm sure we are all deemed as arseholes by others for the way we conduct ourselves - Just live with it I guess!

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 08, 2011, 09:09:16 pm by RedJ »
I think I know who you mean. He was a bit embarrassing.

uros-predic

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on May 08, 2011, 10:32:41 pm by uros-predic »
i think i was sat near the lad, but in defence to him i dont think he was being abusive to anybody :unsure: , probably out of order for jumping about in the aisle trying to get other supporters to sing then making a comment (as you say, i didnt notice it), making a mountain out of a mole hill if you ask me :clapping:

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on May 08, 2011, 10:38:39 pm by RedJ »
There were two drunk lads singing \"mardy mardy mardy Kitsons\" at the back, but that was all I heard on that front. I did see the lad making an arse of himself in the aisle though. Felt sorry for him, in a way.

WSBBA_Ben

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on May 09, 2011, 12:00:03 pm by WSBBA_Ben »
Not sure why he didn't come up to the singing section, as busy as it was, there was room for anyone that fancied a sing song. It's a shame that clubs such as Boro, with such a big away section, don't make it non-allocated seats; everyone is happy then.

On a positive note; the fans were brilliant and the standing ovation at the end was pleasing. The new songs went down a storm & sounded brilliant (anyone lower down care to confirm), hopefully we can take this back to the Keepmoat next term.

DRFC-PERKINS

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on May 09, 2011, 01:32:22 pm by DRFC-PERKINS »
Quote from: \"WSBBA_Ben\" post=156135
Not sure why he didn't come up to the singing section, as busy as it was, there was room for anyone that fancied a sing song. It's a shame that clubs such as Boro, with such a big away section, don't make it non-allocated seats; everyone is happy then.

On a positive note; the fans were brilliant and the standing ovation at the end was pleasing. The new songs went down a storm & sounded brilliant (anyone lower down care to confirm), hopefully we can take this back to the Keepmoat next term.

I was 4/5 rows down from the people standing didn't see anyone running down the isle, although i was more interested in the game and singing 'We slip and slide as we fall in love, And I just can't seem to get enough of ....'. Great song!

A landlord at a local pub who is a boro fan said he had never seen a team getting beat 3-0 sing so much!

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on May 09, 2011, 02:21:31 pm by CusworthRovers »
I was sat near these lads and saw the stewards repeatedly having to speak to him/somebody. Never saw him in the aisles and never heard any comments aimed at Rovers fans. In fairness I was about 3 rows in front and on the other side of that aisle, so this aisle walking could have been going off behind me, as I'm firmly fixed on the game.

Is that the steward who took some grief with the old  'get a proper job', 'do you take it up the arse' and 'rent boy rent boy'.........to be fair he had a good laugh about it as did all the other stewards. However folks, don't forget we're not allowed to say anything like that or have a sense of humour.

118 girls anybody?

duggiesdad

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on May 13, 2011, 10:53:47 am by duggiesdad »
some people on here need to get a life, we need need more fans to jump about and be annoying especially at the keepmoat. i work with a few boro lads and the very impressed by the noise we made so keep it up next season. and the 118 girls are 15 you perv lol

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on May 13, 2011, 11:33:53 am by bobjimwilly »
Quote from: \"duggiesdad\" post=156355
some people on here need to get a life, we need need more fans to jump about and be annoying especially at the keepmoat

:saywhat:

There's a big difference between being passionate and vocal, and jumping around being annoying

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on May 13, 2011, 07:51:17 pm by Mr1Croft »
I was at the back helping with the atmosphere and don't recall someone shouting or screaming towards any of our own fans, that said I was in the middle of the atmosphere so struggled to hear the ref's whistle half of the time.

Our atmosphere was magnificent and when Boro scored their 2nd and 3rd they didn't know what to do when we carried of with some of the songs. However our atmosphere was nothing in comparison to how it should be, but I don't want to start up that old argument again about seats on bums

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on May 13, 2011, 08:31:35 pm by RedJ »
Mr Croft - were you one of the few drunk lads at the back of the part of the stand next to the home fans? (the left of our end) cos they were good :)

herouk87

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on May 13, 2011, 09:40:01 pm by herouk87 »
Quote from: \"Mr1Croft\" post=156501
but I don't want to start up that old argument again about seats on bums

Seats on bums? I don't think your doin it rite mate :lol:

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on May 13, 2011, 09:41:09 pm by RedJ »
Quote from: \"herouk87\" post=156522

:laugh: :laugh: legend :thumbsup:

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on May 13, 2011, 11:51:22 pm by Mr1Croft »
Quote from: \"RedJ\" post=156508
Mr Croft - were you one of the few drunk lads at the back of the part of the stand next to the home fans? (the left of our end) cos they were good :)

No, I was in the middle section along with the drummer, there was a section of fans next to us but I rarely looked over to see how other fans were doing

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on May 13, 2011, 11:54:27 pm by Mr1Croft »
Quote from: \"herouk87\" post=156522

No, in my opinion it is 'seats on bums' because the seat was invented for the 'bum' so the seat is technically on the bum, albeit in an upside down world

B)

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on May 14, 2011, 12:19:40 am by RedJ »
Quote from: \"Mr1Croft\" post=156551
Quote from: \"RedJ\" post=156508

No, I was in the middle section along with the drummer, there was a section of fans next to us but I rarely looked over to see how other fans were doing

I was in the section next to you. Would've loved to have been in with yous, but they wouldn't let us go on that back row.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012