Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 09:42:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: 300k plus Jaime peters?  (Read 1368 times)

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
300k plus Jaime peters?
« on May 14, 2011, 11:24:48 am by Padge_DRFC »
I think that would be an excellent offer personally. Looks a right prospect young Jaime.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

george-friend

• Forum Member
Re: 300k plus Jaime peters?
« Reply #1 on May 14, 2011, 11:31:53 am by george-friend »
So sell Coppinger,our main man this season and our best performer for a small fee of 300k which wouldnt even buy his left peg nevermind the man himself and take a gamble on Peters ?

We need to keep the main players and add onto the team.

Shiels and 300k for Peters ?
I would take that though

jmt

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on May 14, 2011, 11:37:17 am by jmt »
Is the Ipswich bid the first from any club this season, to any club?  It seems very early for bids to start. I wonder if it's to sow seeds in the minds of Billy and James , before putting a bigger offer in.

Chrisd_123

« Reply #3 on May 14, 2011, 12:45:10 pm by Chrisd_123 »
IF Copps was to go to ipswich I'd get straight on to Donal Mcdermott's agent. He's out of contract at city at the end of this season and on loan at Bouremouth at the minute. He is some player and still very young. A decent bid for Copps at 30 and replace him with this kid and I wouldn't be as disappointed as I would if we lost Sharp.

SOD just been shown in the crowd at Bournemouth...hopefully he's having a look at him :)

VikingJames

« Reply #4 on May 14, 2011, 07:02:45 pm by VikingJames »
Quote from: \"Chrisd_123\" post=156608
IF Copps was to go to ipswich I'd get straight on to Donal Mcdermott's agent. He's out of contract at city at the end of this season and on loan at Bouremouth at the minute. He is some player and still very young. A decent bid for Copps at 30 and replace him with this kid and I wouldn't be as disappointed as I would if we lost Sharp.

SOD just been shown in the crowd at Bournemouth...hopefully he's having a look at him :)

I thought exactly that. When I saw SOD in the crowd at Bournemouth, I thought: I hope he's watching McDermott and AFCB's left-back Rhoys Wiggins, who is a great prospect and also out of contract this summer.

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on May 14, 2011, 08:15:17 pm by jonnydog »
Could Be

... either that or he's just watching a team he was involved with for 22 years?!?

:dry:

VikingJames

« Reply #6 on May 14, 2011, 09:30:40 pm by VikingJames »
Quote from: \"jonnydog\" post=156662
Could Be

... either that or he's just watching a team he was involved with for 22 years?!?

:dry:

Yeah, because you can't notice any of the talented potential signings on display when you go to a football match, can you? :dry:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012