Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 11:12:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Donny Dog gets the sack  (Read 23932 times)

Wellred

• Forum Member
Re: Donny Dog gets the sack
« Reply #30 on June 08, 2011, 02:24:21 pm by Wellred »
Quote from: \"Filo\" post=160420
JR`s core Business deals with tits on a daily basis

Are you referring to the people who work for him at DRFC Filo?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on June 08, 2011, 02:29:46 pm by Filo »
Quote from: \"Wellred\" post=160421
Quote from: \"Filo\" post=160420
JR`s core Business deals with tits on a daily basis

Are you referring to the people who work for him at DRFC Filo?

I suppose you could read that both ways :laugh:

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on June 08, 2011, 02:45:39 pm by wing commander »
Its frightening it really is.I have said this time and time again,JR is a business man based in a business where reputation and good company name are everything.
  Yet he seems quite happy to let the club be run like a day out at Billy Smarts Circus,a company i deal with has just finished working with Rovers last year on a project,hes not a football fan at all but quite frankly they let him rob them blind through not having a business clue,in fact he felt that guily he even didnt charge the full amount...
  I have never  been convinced or will believe that Dave Morris can run anything bigger than a market stall...

Berkshire Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on June 08, 2011, 02:51:22 pm by Berkshire Rover »
Quote from: \"The Red Baron\" post=160409
Quote from: \"King Barnes\" post=160403
And now in The Sun...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3625703/Club-bosses-blow-whistle-on-saucy-soccer-mascot.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

Like I said- a PR disaster.

It's a storm in a D cup!
:)

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on June 08, 2011, 02:54:06 pm by The Red Baron »
Quote from: \"wing commander\" post=160423
Its frightening it really is.I have said this time and time again,JR is a business man based in a business where reputation and good company name are everything.
  Yet he seems quite happy to let the club be run like a day out at Billy Smarts Circus,a company i deal with has just finished working with Rovers last year on a project,hes not a football fan at all but quite frankly they let him rob them blind through not having a business clue,in fact he felt that guily he even didnt charge the full amount...
  I have never  been convinced or will believe that Dave Morris can run anything bigger than a market stall...

I think you are most unfair.

Billy Smart's Circus always appears to be a very professionally-run outfit.

And I think you run the risk of upsetting market traders up and down the land! ;)

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on June 08, 2011, 02:55:50 pm by The Red Baron »
Quote from: \"Berkshire Rover\" post=160424
Quote from: \"The Red Baron\" post=160409
Quote from: \"King Barnes\" post=160403
And now in The Sun...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3625703/Club-bosses-blow-whistle-on-saucy-soccer-mascot.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

Like I said- a PR disaster.

It's a storm in a D cup!
:)

LMFAO! I suppose you've got to see the funny side or you'd be reduced to tears. It's as well the football side of the operation at least is in the hands of people who know their a**e from their elbow!

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on June 08, 2011, 03:00:35 pm by Drover »
Quote from: \"Kenny_Senior\" post=160406
Why would a mother of three want to pose in the nude and have her photos distributed nationwide anyway, when she isn't getting any personal gain for doing it?
Can't say I've got much sympathy for her, but potentially this is one of those weird and wonderful stories that could run for a while and end up in a few of the nationals.

The club just need to make sure they don't end up looking like the big bad wolf.

It was'nt for nothing though was it?It was for charity,no?For the benefit of those less fortunate than ourselfs.Why did our players want to pose nude for in the calendar????

Sif

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on June 08, 2011, 03:07:49 pm by Sif »
Hold on...what's this pic here?

Has this been done for the club, or for MYA? Either way, why is it good for the goose but nor for the gander? This whole debacle smacks of double-standards.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on June 08, 2011, 03:18:28 pm by Wellred »
Quote from: \"Sif\" post=160429

Has this been done for the club, or for MYA? Either way, why is it good for the goose but nor for the gander? This whole debacle smacks of double-standards.

errrr I wonder will Steve Uttley be getting the sack as well then?
or was the problem he didn't take the photo that was printed in the lads mag?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on June 08, 2011, 03:18:49 pm by Filo »

Oh dear, a certain vertically challenged person at DRFC is going to look rather silly! :thumbsup:

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on June 08, 2011, 03:24:58 pm by Wellred »
Quote from: \"Filo\" post=160431

Oh dear, a certain vertically challenged person at DRFC is going to look rather silly! :thumbsup:

Now wouldn't that be fun if the Star or Sun were to get hold of that pic!!

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on June 08, 2011, 03:30:46 pm by mushRTID »
Fantastic rack.

Bring her back.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on June 08, 2011, 03:34:49 pm by Nudga »
I don't know about you lot but I can't wait for the kids to eff off to bed. Daddy's gonna get lubed up and do some weird stuff looking at that MILF. Bang Tidy!!

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on June 08, 2011, 03:37:18 pm by mushRTID »
After the club inevitably give her the job back after all the bad PR, I cant wait for some of the chants when the footy starts again!

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on June 08, 2011, 03:41:24 pm by Nudga »
Quote from: \"mushRTID\" post=160436
After the club inevitably give her the job back after all the bad PR, I cant wait for some of the chants when the footy starts again!

Yeah, it will go something like this,

\"Nudga put yer cock away, Nudga put yer cock away, and leave her clunge alone\".

The L J Monk

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on June 08, 2011, 03:44:59 pm by The L J Monk »
It's certainly caught the media's attention:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jun/08/doncaster-donny-dog-posing-underwear

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-13696862 (currently the most read story on the BBC website)

And she's been on Radio Five Live

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on June 08, 2011, 03:49:21 pm by Wellred »
ok its time to own up. Who is it at DRFC who buys the Sunday Sport.

RoversDave

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on June 08, 2011, 03:58:57 pm by RoversDave »
Quote from: \"The L J Monk\" post=160439
It's certainly caught the media's attention:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jun/08/doncaster-donny-dog-posing-underwear

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-13696862 (currently the most read story on the BBC website)

And she's been on Radio Five Live

pic in the Guardian looks like the Andy Liney version.

Sif

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on June 08, 2011, 04:17:22 pm by Sif »
I see that pic has been removed from Steve Uttley's site already.

The club must realise that they've messed up a little. Surely, the fact that SU has been given permission to photograph her in her smalls whilst posing with the dog suit means that she has a moral justification for thinking she could do it again. It must boil down to the fact that they appeared in the Daily Sport, as opposed to anything else. personally, i'd have been more offended if she'd had dealings with the Daily Mail.

I thought this might happen, so i took the liberty of capping it and uploading it for you all. Clickety click.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on June 08, 2011, 04:24:00 pm by Filo »
Quote from: \"Sif\" post=160443

The club must realise that they've messed up a little. Surely, the fact that SU has been given permission to photograph her in her smalls whilst posing with the dog suit means that she has a moral justification for thinking she could do it again. It must boil down to the fact that they appeared in the Daily Sport, as opposed to anything else. personally, i'd have been more offended if she'd had dealings with the Daily Mail.

I thought this might happen, so i took the liberty of capping it and uploading it for you all. Clickety click.

It just shows how under handed some folk are at the club, rather than just hold their hands up and admit they got it wrong, they try to hide their embarrassment

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on June 08, 2011, 04:24:46 pm by Wellred »

Is the vertically challenged one squirming I wonder?

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #51 on June 08, 2011, 04:27:12 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Quote from: \"Wellred\" post=160446

Is the vertically challenged one squirming I wonder?

Yes I'm sure he did a great job removing it from the mountains on the other side of the world ;)

Someone else probably did though.

IMO this is a bit ridiculous but also kinda what should happen.  I couldn't give a shit but plenty of do-gooders wouldn't like this portrayal of something that is aimed at kids.  IMO kids would never even know about it, in fact nobody would because I doubt anyone actually looks in that rag....

BUT, many will still say child icons shouldn't be doing that, it's a difficult and kinda dull moral argument the likes we see on the Wright Stuff, which says it all.

DN5Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on June 08, 2011, 04:28:38 pm by DN5Rover »
You can understand why she has such skimpy clothes on, it must get bloody hot in that dog suit.It could only happen at Donny.  :cry:

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on June 08, 2011, 04:56:17 pm by danumdon »
I would hazard a guess that someone at the club must be thinking along the lines of any publicity is good publicity.

That must be the case because surly even DRFC can't get it so wrong, so often and so spectacularly.

Can they ?

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #54 on June 08, 2011, 05:21:01 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Apparently she took the role on because no one else wanted to do it so she volunteered, my advice to her now would be to tell them to shove the suit where the sun don't shine. The lass was only trying to help the club out and yes, with the benefit of hindsight, perhaps she should have contacted the club to ask permission, but any slight on the club would not be intentional knowing the lass and her family!

It's a big pity it's ended up like this but you just can't do these sort of things without express permission from the club and, if it's being done in aid of the NSPCC then they may also need to give their approval.

What a shame.

(I just new that dog was a bitch!!)

Kenny_Senior

• Forum Member
« Reply #55 on June 08, 2011, 05:28:02 pm by Kenny_Senior »
Given that she'll now be getting interview requests left, right and centre now that the story has hit the nationals, I wonder if she'll be giving all of her money she raises to charity?

Thought not.

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #56 on June 08, 2011, 05:35:58 pm by jucyberry »
I think as has been said already it's not a good move to act in a way that brings your firm into disrepute.. Even if it is a voluntary job, Which is possibly the line DRFC have taken..

Perhaps if she had asked permission, and had posed for a more upmarket Sunday publication like the News of the World (tongue firmly in cheek here) she would have been ok.

Sex is a funny old thing, it was ok to have the Vikettes booty shaking at half time in front of the kids..I can remember some rather ribald comments on here after their last photo shoot..

But Donny doggie peeling back her fur to titilate is a no no..

Sad thing is that they turned down the cash she raised, after all money earned at a photo shoot is hardly dirty money is it?

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #57 on June 08, 2011, 05:43:29 pm by jonnydog »
... what ever happened to the vikettes? :(

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #58 on June 08, 2011, 05:51:35 pm by jonnydog »
Forget the nationals, it's reached 'the land that time forgot'!!!!

http://www.dinningtontoday.co.uk/

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on June 08, 2011, 05:54:25 pm by Wellred »
Quote from: \"Kenny_Senior\" post=160455
Given that she'll now be getting interview requests left, right and centre now that the story has hit the nationals, I wonder if she'll be giving all of her money she raises to charity?

Thought not.

What a boring life you must lead. Who gave her all the publicity?
The idiots who are running our football club you pillock. The lunatics really are taking over the asylum.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012