Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 03:15:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Suicide Watch for Rovers fans? Gartom help  (Read 1369 times)

godlike1

• Forum Member
Suicide Watch for Rovers fans? Gartom help
« on September 10, 2011, 05:46:05 pm by godlike1 »
Without trying to put too much pressure onto you mate, we all appreciate what you have managed to achieve in building your relationship with JR and as such, giving the gutted fed up feeling I have at the moment along with many others...........................please ask someone high up within the club to offer a glimmer of light to the fans who are turning up home and away, week in week out

My enthusiasm is already waning this year with the admittedly ridiculous injury list but the results as well.

Dont get me wrong we all want a well run club, but at the moment it is something we are actually suffering from in terms of investment compared to other clubs at the moment in this league from what we can see.  

How can SOD get the club out of the mire, or show what type of manager he is without any money to spend, other than on players who are always crocked that no one else wants

There are also rumours about who is and who isnt putting money in any more, what is happening with the stadium, so on and so on.

Dont get me wrong I don't think anyone in their right mind begrudges anything any of the board do but we just want some feedback about future plans and even some immediate plans.

If nothing comes out and we get beaten by Reading next Sat then I really do worry about what the crowd and atmosphier will be against palace, we need a positive one especially at home games but the uncertainty and results are working against this and if anything adding to people wanting to stay away rather than come and support and pay the considerable costs

Many thanks :rtid: :rtid: :rtid:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

benaldo

• Forum Member
Re: Suicide Watch for Rovers fans? Gartom help
« Reply #1 on September 10, 2011, 06:16:48 pm by benaldo »
How about not toadying up to JR (not suggesting you are of course) but telling him how shit the supporters think the club is being run?

charledrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on September 10, 2011, 06:17:17 pm by charledrfc »
Nothing is simple but I do believe we have outlived our \"injury\"
excuse.  What happened today had nothing to do with injuries.
a creditable first half followed by an abysmal second half cannot
cannot be excused. It shows the squad is not fit either physically
or mentally.  You decide who is responsible for this state of affairs.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on September 10, 2011, 06:21:34 pm by benaldo »
Only Bennett has really looked fit in midfield since everyone came back from the summer break. Some of the others look like they can't wait to f**k off back to walkabout, then get a curry.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on September 10, 2011, 06:28:02 pm by hoolahoop »
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=181460
Only Bennett has really looked fit in midfield since everyone came back from the summer break. Some of the others look like they can't wait to f**k off back to walkabout, then get a curry.

I bet they would drop their pints and spill curry down their best white shirts in minutes...they are that sloppy. :(

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on September 11, 2011, 08:10:03 am by Filo »
I believe Gartom is on holiday at the moment, so I doubt he would answer the OP right away

TinyPortal © 2005-2012