Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 11:37:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Zaha and Murray  (Read 1283 times)

DRFC_TID_93

• Forum Member
Zaha and Murray
« on September 24, 2011, 10:41:23 pm by DRFC_TID_93 »
Poor unproffesional play throughout the game from the two of them, Zaha's 'injury' early in the game was a disgraceful attempt and winning a freekick. Murray also threw himself to ground from a corner early in the gae too after a physical battle with Martis and starting harrassing the referee about it.

In the modern game this NEEDS to be stamped out. A disgrace to footballers.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
Re: Zaha and Murray
« Reply #1 on September 24, 2011, 10:47:48 pm by ditch_drfc »
In fairness, we didn't do much better in injury time...

Talking of injury time, HOW did he get 4 mins?!?! It summed up the referee to me.

Standanista

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on September 25, 2011, 12:21:55 am by Standanista »
I was expecting a minute.  The four minutes came from the fourth official though, to be fair.

It wouldn't have been the West Stand linesman who came up with four minutes at any rate; I'm surprised he knew which end of the flag to hold up, never mind try and tell the time.  Haven't seen a lino as bad as that since OBV days.  I bet somebody even did his laces up for him.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on September 25, 2011, 06:51:35 am by RobTheRover »
There were 3 substitutions (our double sub and their two) so under the current guidance, thats 1 minute 30 seconds of it accounted for.  Our second half goal accounts for another minute.  Cant seem to think where the other 1:30 came from.  There didnt seem to be too many calls for a wet sponge in that second half.

Wild Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on September 25, 2011, 08:44:49 am by Wild Rover »
Try the incident when Brian Stock flattened, he was down at least a minute, got treatment then of course had to leave pitch.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012