Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 07:36:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: I wonder  (Read 784 times)

andysly

• VSC Member
I wonder
« on November 01, 2011, 11:15:15 pm by andysly »
If that O'Driscoll fella is still out of work. I reckon Rovers could do with a bit of a clue as to how to get that white round thing to roll along the floor from red hooped shirt to red hooped shirt rather than it get thumped aimlessly in the general direction of the opposition centre half.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Viking Don

• VSC Member
Re: I wonder
« Reply #1 on November 01, 2011, 11:21:22 pm by Viking Don »
Or the opposition's corner flag in Naylor's case. F***ing sick of seeing him boot it aimlessly out for a goalkick, from his own f***ing half.

madmick50

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on November 01, 2011, 11:23:15 pm by madmick50 »
Quote from: \"andysly\" post=196169
If that O'Driscoll fella is still out of work. I reckon Rovers could do with a bit of a clue as to how to get that white round thing to roll along the floor from red hooped shirt to red hooped shirt rather than it get thumped aimlessly in the general direction of the opposition centre half.

Saunders says he wants to play like Liverpool. More like Wimbledon!

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on November 01, 2011, 11:33:55 pm by eastender »
Quote from: \"andysly\" post=196169

Isn't O'Driscoll still One of Two managers being paid by DRFC ?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012