Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 08:26:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Diouf I salute you  (Read 4023 times)

andyst79

• Forum Member
Diouf I salute you
« on November 19, 2011, 08:59:45 pm by andyst79 »
Felt for the man 2day, the spitter, pre madonna, liability , disruptive influence or whatever he's been called put in a real shift hope he finds himself a decent club In jan cos we don't deserve him. If he can be arsed with all his millions in the bank then why can't the rest of that shower who aren't even fit to wear the shirt or lace his boots. Brian Stock the most overrated player ever to wear a Rovers shirt had a couple of decent seasons where Richie Wellens made him look good pathetic along with the rest of em. Don't mind losing but no effort what's so ever the midfield are just a bunch of spineless pussys didnt even make 1 challenge between them

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DN5Rover

• VSC Member
Re: Diouf I salute you
« Reply #1 on November 19, 2011, 09:01:46 pm by DN5Rover »
What he said.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on November 19, 2011, 09:18:50 pm by hoolahoop »
Couldn't agree more with the original post too. Good luck El Hadj.

grayx

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on November 19, 2011, 09:29:29 pm by grayx »
If only the rest of the team put in the same effort as this man.

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on November 19, 2011, 10:25:31 pm by jonnydog »
Agree with that, Diouf needs and deserves to find a decent club for january. At least then that we can continue the consistency that the rest of our team will provide

... The consistency I am referring to is, of course, that of being shit!!! :thumbsup:

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on November 20, 2011, 03:09:41 am by Mr1Croft »
Not talking the man down but maybe that is Diouf at his worst, and he's still better than what we've got.

I'm think McKay hopes we play poor and make these big names look better than the rest of days like today, looks good to bring in others and keep him in the shop windown.

Just to make sure this doesn't kick up a fuss, this is in no way implying that McKay is forcing the players to play shite, this is just me saying how I think McKay is making oppertunities for us and other players when we play poor.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on November 20, 2011, 10:39:37 am by Padge_DRFC »
Completely unfair comment regarding Stock, only one that tackles and has to do the job of 2 centre midfielders every week.

bobbymax

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on November 20, 2011, 10:45:12 am by bobbymax »
Quote from: \"Padge_DRFC\" post=199477
Completely unfair comment regarding Stock, only one that tackles and has to do the job of 2 centre midfielders every week.

Agree, criticism of Stock is totally unjustified. Along with Diouf, the only one who looked as though he could be arsed yesterday. Tried covering a woeful defence and three totally inept midfielders. No wonder he looked knackered when he came off!

Goldthorpe Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on November 20, 2011, 11:12:11 am by Goldthorpe Rover »
Agree he earned his money yesterday, 24 hrs after the match and I am still in shock with that spineless display.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on November 20, 2011, 11:20:03 am by benaldo »
Someone tell thinwhiteduke to read this thread will they........

His post match synopsis of Diouf was that he was shit and didn't care.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on November 20, 2011, 01:08:00 pm by Filo »
Quote from: \"andyst79\" post=199352
Felt for the man 2day, the spitter, pre madonna, liability , disruptive influence or whatever he's been called put in a real shift hope he finds himself a decent club In jan cos we don't deserve him. If he can be arsed with all his millions in the bank then why can't the rest of that shower who aren't even fit to wear the shirt or lace his boots. Brian Stock the most overrated player ever to wear a Rovers shirt had a couple of decent seasons where Richie Wellens made him look good pathetic along with the rest of em. Don't mind losing but no effort what's so ever the midfield are just a bunch of spineless pussys didnt even make 1 challenge between them

Would that be before her first hit \"Like a Virgin\" :laugh:

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on November 20, 2011, 01:13:46 pm by Dare to dream! »
everyone is getting on stocks back latley, i think he is the only one to do what the manager has said, Saunders has come in saying that he wants a grafter putting in tackles and i think h is the one is doing what he is asking, he made a fantastic tackle yesterday which consequently killed the dingle attack

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on November 20, 2011, 01:27:24 pm by Filo »
Quote from: \"Dare to dream!\" post=199511
everyone is getting on stocks back latley, i think he is the only one to do what the manager has said, Saunders has come in saying that he wants a grafter putting in tackles and i think h is the one is doing what he is asking, he made a fantastic tackle yesterday which consequently killed the dingle attack

Stock is a pale shadow of the player he was 2 season`s ago, he must have enough qualifying criteria now to retire and jump on the disability bandwagon, take his pension and take ill health retirement, there is not one player in our midfield that can put a tackle in, they`re all made of bone china!

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on November 20, 2011, 01:42:36 pm by CusworthRovers »
Agreed, wrong to single out Stock, he was probably only 1 of 3 (Doooof and Ikeme) who looked to be trying to compete even though it seemed a lost cause by those around him. Those 3 named are only as good as the other 8 around them.

Edit and apologies to him, but I'll add Barnes to that list when he came on

Donnylass

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on November 20, 2011, 02:01:50 pm by Donnylass »
Other than Barnes, who played really well when he came on, Diouf was the only one who looked like he could be ars*d yesterday. Those 2 Barnsley players made him look stupid, passing the ball back and forth and him chasing it. Where was the rest of the team? watching him. Why didn't anyone else put in a tackle or even just run at one of their players. He was playing out there all by himself. I hope he realises that at least the fans appreciate him. :scarf:

Donnybax

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on November 20, 2011, 03:01:21 pm by Donnybax »
I too feel the abuse on stocky is harsh. He is still our natural leader on the pitch did anyone see him after there second yesterday when all the heads dropped he was the only one trying to get the players going and he was showing that he was arsed. He is more of a captain then Friend will ever be

donnydunph

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on November 20, 2011, 11:09:42 pm by donnydunph »
stocky wasnt poor, well there were 8/9 worse on the pitch, he barnes and ikeme can hold there heads up, the rest of them though need to have a good look at themselves, gillet, naylor, martis inparticular, also billy yesterday unfortunatley :blink:

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on November 21, 2011, 10:28:26 am by Colin C No.3 »
Get off Stocks back. I wish we had another half dozen like him.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on November 21, 2011, 10:31:21 am by benaldo »
If we had any more backs like the one stocks got, Rovers could open the busiest spinal unit in the UK.

London_Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on November 21, 2011, 10:54:04 am by London_Rover »
It was great to one of the 'mercenaries' caring so much.

Well done Diouf.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012