Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 06:30:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: gary dobson sentece today food 4 thought  (Read 1845 times)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
gary dobson sentece today food 4 thought
« on January 04, 2012, 11:18:40 pm by not on facebook »
need to know basis

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member
Re: gary dobson sentece today food 4 thought
« Reply #1 on January 05, 2012, 01:19:21 pm by Alickismyhero »
And whats more one of em has just had a good hiding in prision, oh dear. I have followed the case from when it started and I think the jury got it right. The only question I have is why did the original police investigation team not face a disciplinary hearing. There is enough local knowledge about the quality of the individuals involved as to what they were capable of. I have a feeling that the rest of the gang will get away with it because the police have just announced the closing of the case. Did a senior officer in the police say last night that they had received new information but they have now made a statement on the news saying that they have closed the case. What a shambles, I have little confidence in the running of the Met.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 05, 2012, 10:57:27 pm by not on facebook »
n t k b

neilfinne

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 06, 2012, 11:18:37 pm by neilfinne »
are we now, in this age of political correctness, to accept that because it is an attack by white youths on a black youth, that it is okay to report the colour of either side?

but if it is the rape of a white girl, by an ethnic male, it is not okay to mention the colour of their skin.

i do feel sorry for extremely stephen lawrence and his family, but would it have the same impact on the media if the roles were reversed?

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on January 06, 2012, 11:46:26 pm by not on facebook »
Quote from: \"neilfinne\" post=209262
are we now, in this age of political correctness, to accept that because it is an attack by white youths on a black youth, that it is okay to report the colour of either side?

but if it is the rape of a white girl, by an ethnic male, it is not okay to mention the colour of their skin.

i do feel sorry for extremely stephen lawrence and his family, but would it have the same impact on the media if the roles were reversed?

certian parts of the media had donson guilty way before his second case came up.

things that i have been told about this case is turning my views on the whole affair.

also i have taken down what i put up as iam trying to work out what i have been told is a spin or
FACT  as i just cant belive somebody can get sentenced on such lightweight eveidence.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on January 07, 2012, 02:59:51 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Quote from: \"neilfinne\" post=209262

If the reason the crime happened was because of the colour of skin of the victim, then yes it is relevant to report it.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on January 07, 2012, 03:01:05 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Quote from: \"oslorovers\" post=209265
also i have taken down what i put up as iam trying to work out what i have been told is a spin or
FACT  as i just cant belive somebody can get sentenced on such lightweight eveidence.

Barry George did...

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on January 08, 2012, 12:36:05 am by Thinwhiteduke »
Quote from: \"oslorovers\" post=208813
need to know basis

Were you forced to edit your post to this over what you originally posted.

There seemed little wrong in your original post to be fair.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on January 08, 2012, 05:08:54 pm by not on facebook »
Quote from: \"Thinwhiteduke\" post=209714
Quote from: \"oslorovers\" post=208813
need to know basis

Were you forced to edit your post to this over what you originally posted.

There seemed little wrong in your original post to be fair.

is seems that dobsons family are wanting to put up an appeal,and want to
keep their efforts away from the edl types who would jump over this like a rash.

and i will repost what i put up once they have got their heads and plans layed out.

one last thing that i can tell yers is that police even told the dobson family
that they belive he did not do it and it was wrong for him to be in court.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012