Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 10:46:46 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Season tickets and Match day tickets  (Read 1088 times)

DRFCTom

• Forum Member
Season tickets and Match day tickets
« on March 01, 2012, 06:33:59 pm by DRFCTom »
I know that you have heard it a million and one times but it got me thinking.  Surely we or someone could create flyers for the season tickets new prices including the under 8s go free bit! The same goes for match day tickets when we have offers etc..
I'm a Retford rover and I'd be more than happy to collect a load and post them round Retford? Why can't we have someone walking around frenchgate handing out flyers/leaflets.. We HAVE to do something before next season starts to get some more fans in and with the young under 8s go free this is a brilliant chance to make the most of it.

But I'll probably just get slated, accused of writing something that gets talked about 24/7 but this is so important for us to do these small but effective things to help fill the keepmoat.

RTID - Here to hand those flyers out whenever you need me.......

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
Re: Season tickets and Match day tickets
« Reply #1 on March 01, 2012, 07:42:27 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
You are quite right of course. To date, unless, someone tells me different, we have not been made aware of the marketing campaign the club are adopting. The club have many more options these days for reaching a wider audience however, if they need our help to plug any gaps then we are willing to help...and thanks for your help !!

deebee

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 01, 2012, 08:13:15 pm by deebee »
I have a Rovers themed area in my shop as well as a shop window dedicated to anything Rovers. This is in a very busy shopping centre in Armthorpe. I have been asking for promotional posters leaflets etc:- for years and hardly ever get them so I design and print my own. If any one would like me to put them on here for you to print off you just have to let me know or email me at fwhouse@btconnect.com and I will send you the attachment.

theyoungone

« Reply #3 on March 01, 2012, 09:55:33 pm by theyoungone »
It would be great if we could actually market the ticket prices and offers a bit better this time round. (not a dig)

Its vital we dont miss out on more supporters... B)

DRFCTom

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 01, 2012, 11:06:23 pm by DRFCTom »
Quote from: \"deebee\" post=223451
I have a Rovers themed area in my shop as well as a shop window dedicated to anything Rovers. This is in a very busy shopping centre in Armthorpe. I have been asking for promotional posters leaflets etc:- for years and hardly ever get them so I design and print my own. If any one would like me to put them on here for you to print off you just have to let me know or email me at fwhouse@btconnect.com and I will send you the attachment.

Is there any way that we could get rovers themselves to print a lot of your designs off? I don't currently have a printer thats the only problem but if gartom or berkshire could forward your email address on to rovers and you send them your designs and we go from there?
Whoever is willing to hand these leaflets out should be able to pick a load up from the clubshop or wherever and hand them out in there neighbourhood..

It would be a massive start to a promising chance of improving things. We seriously need to do something because it certainly isn't going to do itself.

john_donc857

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 01, 2012, 11:21:41 pm by john_donc857 »
Hi! Can i just ask for the price of cat b adult  season ticket after the deadline,for a current none season ticket holder please.

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on March 01, 2012, 11:23:41 pm by donnyroversfc »
Quote from: \"john_donc857\" post=223547
Hi! Can i just ask for the price of cat b adult  season ticket after the deadline,for a current none season ticket holder please.

£399

john_donc857

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on March 01, 2012, 11:30:51 pm by john_donc857 »
Well thats a right offer for a more than likely league 1 football season ticket for next season. Give them away for £200 a piece and fill the place for gods sake

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on March 01, 2012, 11:48:50 pm by dickos1 »
You taking piss? It is a right offer, if you think it makes business sense to offer tickets at £8 a game then your mental. We would be following Pompey into extinction

TinyPortal © 2005-2012