Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 12:40:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Pure class...  (Read 921 times)

colincramb

• Forum Member
Pure class...
« on March 14, 2012, 08:33:37 am by colincramb »
Diouf!

I know it's been said on here many times before, but he is. His hold up play and lay off's to other players was sensational last night. What a signing he has been, in my opinion the best this club has ever made. Another assist last night to go with Saturday and if he can keep chipping in with the odd goals he will be worth every penny of whatever it is he is getting. Head and shoulders above anything in this league in terms of intelligence, first touch and awareness.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: Pure class...
« Reply #1 on March 14, 2012, 08:42:40 am by Donnywolf »
Quote from: \"colincramb\" post=226671
Diouf!

I know it's been said on here many times before, but he is. His hold up play and lay off's to other players was sensational last night. What a signing he has been, in my opinion the best this club has ever made. Another assist last night to go with Saturday and if he can keep chipping in with the odd goals he will be worth every penny of whatever it is he is getting. Head and shoulders above anything in this league in terms of intelligence, first touch and awareness.

Probably hard NOT to think of him as the best outfield player Rovers have ever signed. He was all the things you said last night and more. Pure class

I am a fan of his 100% - just wish he stopped the \"antics\" as it brings him or us NOTHING - and it is quite clear he does NOT need to stoop as low as (for example) Mickail Smith

graingrover

• VSC Member
Re: Pure class...
« Reply #2 on March 14, 2012, 08:53:22 am by graingrover »
His dribble into the box 'through' three players , hugging the dead ball line at Upton Park was not only Premiership class but in my view it helped change the whole mood of the respective camps. In the same match he twice controlled Ikeme's long goal kicks , with one touch, instantly releasing Copps wth a flick of the ball into space down the flank behind WHU's defence.
    His antics may irritate some but they have not been viscious nor violent nor disrespectful to the oppostion. He ikes to entertain for sure.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012