Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 10:35:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Support for JR  (Read 1162 times)

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member
Support for JR
« on May 10, 2012, 02:41:09 pm by Alickismyhero »
John Ryan appears in front of the FA on a disrepute charge in relation to the referee at the recent Portsmouth home game. 

I think JR would appreciate some backing from us in whatever form we can.

I am asking the supporters of both sides, Portsmouth included, to start a twitter campaign in support of JR.  None of the four Pompey goals should have been allowed. Even the most ardent Pompey fans at the game, accepted the injustice of the decisions made by ref Mick Russell.

Please, those of you who do tweet, please start a campaign in favour of JR, we must not let bad referees get away with these decisions. I know I was against JR saying what he did, when he did and how he did, but he was honest and genuine in his remarks.

Let's get behind JR before Tuesday.

TWITTER  TWITTER ASAP

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
Re: Support for JR
« Reply #1 on May 10, 2012, 03:55:12 pm by donnyroversfc »
We can all try anything we want, it wont matter one bit. There is no way John Ryan will win his charge!

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on May 10, 2012, 05:06:02 pm by Alickismyhero »
Yes I totally agree but it is a two pronged attack in that:-

1. JR knows the supporters are behind him. He has done wrong and broken rules but he is right to highlight the problems. The law is sometimes an ass.

2. It shows the authorities that we have a problem in the game which needs correcting, how? thats their problem to solve.

Perhaps Crofty can use his skills and get something off the ground with twitter and facebook? Its far beyond me.

DonnyRTID

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on May 10, 2012, 06:27:49 pm by DonnyRTID »
So you want someone else to start a campaign on your behalf!!!

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on May 10, 2012, 07:46:32 pm by Alickismyhero »
Nearly right! Its on behalf of JR. My request is for someone with greater skill and knowledge than myself to achieve the objective.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012