Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 09, 2024, 04:18:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Zigger's on tour  (Read 2452 times)

DRFC-PERKINS

• Forum Member
Zigger's on tour
« on June 11, 2012, 04:31:03 pm by DRFC-PERKINS »
Just heard on 5live, there is a rovers flag at the Donbass Arena, always good to hear.

:rtid:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

colin cramb

• Forum Member
Re: Zigger's on tour
« Reply #1 on June 11, 2012, 07:26:47 pm by colin cramb »
the first st georges flag i saw on itv had DONCASTER ROVERS across the middle  :)  :scarf:

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on June 11, 2012, 07:39:10 pm by The Red Baron »
I am reliably informed that there will be a DRFC presence and flag at Denmark v Portugal on Wednesday and Croatia v Italy on Thursday.

As Shaw Taylor used to put it "keep 'em peeled!"

Mark Mccammon

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on June 11, 2012, 08:48:17 pm by Mark Mccammon »
Going out for the semis at Warsaw me and my boyfriend and his adopted children. Hopefully England will be there, however we have to finish second in our group for that. Big big gamble, but should be a good time.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on June 11, 2012, 08:55:02 pm by hoolahoop »
I am reliably informed that there will be a DRFC presence and flag at Denmark v Portugal on Wednesday and Croatia v Italy on Thursday.

As Shaw Taylor used to put it "keep 'em peeled!"

Some lads from work are going outtomorrow ..........there will be Rovers flags and presence against Sweden too.

PDS

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on June 12, 2012, 09:03:24 am by PDS »
The flag you saw belongs to a regular poster on this forum. I'm sure he'll be pleased it got pride of place in the TV coverage.

Start the jouney out tonight but travelling light so not sure my flag will be there. One of the difficult choices in life. do you take clean undercrackers or your rovers flag?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on June 12, 2012, 09:06:39 am by Filo »
The flag you saw belongs to a regular poster on this forum. I'm sure he'll be pleased it got pride of place in the TV coverage.

Start the jouney out tonight but travelling light so not sure my flag will be there. One of the difficult choices in life. do you take clean undercrackers or your rovers flag?

Go commando and take the flag!

Rovers Return

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on June 12, 2012, 01:21:43 pm by Rovers Return »
That's our flag.  :thumbsup:

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on June 12, 2012, 02:04:09 pm by silent majority »
We also had it on the big screen at the fans park, plus numerous others wanting to have their photo taken with the flag. So, Doncaster Rovers is now in the private photo collection of people from Russia, Ukraine, Australia, Georgia, Norway, Brazil, to name just a few
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 02:06:11 pm by silent_majority »

Rovers Return

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on June 18, 2012, 05:21:53 pm by Rovers Return »

[attachment deleted by cleanup process]

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on June 24, 2012, 10:03:30 am by idler »
Just back from Majorca and Tuesday there were three lads going round Cala Bona to the Vindaloo record promoting the match being on at Sand dancers bar.
When I looked back the tallest one had a union jack round his waist with doncaster on the back.
When the match was shown in our hotel the France match was shown on the large screen while me and our lass were the only English to watch the 90 minutes. There were a few Ukranians behind us though. :scarf:

Rovers Return

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on June 25, 2012, 09:36:59 am by Rovers Return »
We are no longer on tour! Normal service has been resumed. The flag is to be washed, ironed and put away.................................................until Moldova.  :woohoo:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012