Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 06:59:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ben Smith  (Read 4818 times)

inSODwetrust

• Forum Member
Ben Smith
« on July 17, 2012, 05:02:20 pm by inSODwetrust »
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11687/7905058/Boro-trial-for-Smith

On trial at 'Boro, is Tony Mowbray losing it? Or, Is Ben Smith one who got away?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Mark Mccammon

• Forum Member
Re: Ben Smith
« Reply #1 on July 17, 2012, 05:15:52 pm by Mark Mccammon »
My daughter used to date him. Top bloke always used to bring round a chinese on a Sunday night.

dodge123

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on July 17, 2012, 06:04:49 pm by dodge123 »
im sure that answers your question insodwe trust ;)

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on July 17, 2012, 06:14:41 pm by IDM »
I liked Ben Smith, he was one who got away...

BRMC_rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on July 17, 2012, 07:53:15 pm by BRMC_rover »
I imagine Tony Mowbray has got him in knowing he wont moan being on the bench every game. Very average goalkeeper.

BRMC_rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on July 17, 2012, 07:55:45 pm by BRMC_rover »
This really is one who got away....

Sion
On July 13th Manset moved from Reading to Sion on a 3 year contract

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathieu_Manset

Which strike pairing are we likely to start the season with?

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on July 17, 2012, 09:41:43 pm by Donnywolf »
I liked Ben Smith, he was one who got away...

Thankfully !

roversam

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on July 17, 2012, 09:43:28 pm by roversam »
Lets hope Gary Woods is next.

BRMC_rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on July 17, 2012, 10:02:22 pm by BRMC_rover »
Gary Woods can gain alot of confidence in League One.  It cant have been easy last season knowing whilst being the last line of defence in our relegation scrap, that every move he made was greeted with cries to get the experienced Sulli back in for him.

I agree he's still not good enough for us to be competitive, but this season he can change all of that by thwarting the top goal threats in this league.

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on July 17, 2012, 10:04:26 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
My daughter used to date him. Top bloke always used to bring round a chinese on a Sunday night.

Out of interest, did he used to own a tiny dog that looks similar-ish to the kind Paris Hilton would carry in her handbag? 

stuey

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on July 17, 2012, 10:18:39 pm by stuey »
Gary Woods can gain alot of confidence in League One.  It cant have been easy last season knowing whilst being the last line of defence in our relegation scrap, that every move he made was greeted with cries to get the experienced Sulli back in for him.

I agree he's still not good enough for us to be competitive, but this season he can change all of that by thwarting the top goal threats in this league.

How the f**k can he expect to keep the goal threats of league one at bay, when he can't even keep the goal threats of the conference and the northern counties east league at bay???

Conceding 4 goals against Cleethorpes and Grimsby. Simply not, and never will be, good enough!!!!

BRMC_rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on July 17, 2012, 10:23:41 pm by BRMC_rover »
With the flack he gets within an hour of a friendly, he wont will he. Encourage. Plus, there's a reason Dean Saunders has been doing everything he can to get the Sevenage back pair over with us.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on July 17, 2012, 10:25:22 pm by dknward2 »
He didnt let the two in against cleethorpes town it was maxted in net for them 2

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on July 17, 2012, 10:27:39 pm by Lesonthewest »
I'm sorry but Woods was awful tonight, coming for for balls he had no chance of making, & flapping at basic balls into the six yard box. We really do need a new keeper.

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on July 17, 2012, 10:38:17 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
I'm sorry but Woods was awful tonight, coming for for balls he had no chance of making, & flapping at basic balls into the six yard box. We really do need a new keeper.

Nowt much changed there then. He has no authority/ presence in his area whatsoever.

German Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on July 17, 2012, 10:53:08 pm by German Rover »

How the f**k can he expect to keep the goal threats of league one at bay, when he can't even keep the goal threats of the conference and the northern counties east league at bay???

Conceding 4 goals against Cleethorpes and Grimsby. Simply not, and never will be, good enough!!!!

Don't know about tonight but on saturday him and neil sullivan were watching the game in tracksuits, when Cleethorpes scored both their goals, so I don't think he can really be blamed for them

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on July 17, 2012, 11:36:13 pm by Drover »

On trial at 'Boro, is Tony Mowbray losing it? Or, Is Ben Smith one who got away?

He does'nt happen to have the same agent as Giles Barnes does he? :unsure:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012