Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 03:04:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: This Brian Stock situation  (Read 14040 times)

cmonyoureds

• Forum Member
Re: This Brian Stock situation
« Reply #60 on August 10, 2012, 06:22:22 am by cmonyoureds »
i know stocky personally and we losing a fantastic player captain and man gutted to see him go but happy for the lad as well all the best stocky

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on August 10, 2012, 08:07:18 am by The Red Baron »
A true legend. I would have loved to see a midfield comprising Alan Little, Ian Snodin and Brian Stock, each at the top of their game. I fancy that in the modern game that would be somewhere around the combined debt of the eurozone.

Good luck Brian.

ctay

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on August 10, 2012, 10:01:19 am by ctay »
Thanks for everything Stocky, loved watching him play. Lets be fair to the lad, he could have moved on for big money during his time with us and nobody would have blamed him. Great pro, will be sadly missed. Thanks for everything and good luck for the future.

BurnleyFan

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on August 10, 2012, 10:38:05 am by BurnleyFan »
So apparently according to our press officer and chief sports editor of local paper today is "the" day, nothing as of yet but early doors.

You guys on here have been a great help and it's nice to see amicable discussions, especially towards a fan of a team who's signing one of your players.

Good luck for the upcoming season, no reason for the doom and gloom i've been reading on here, you seem to have a good squad who is capable of challenging for promotion. Believe.

Peace.

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on August 10, 2012, 11:03:31 am by jonnydog »
Burnleyfan... One of the genuine and nicest visitor from another club we've had on here for sometime.

Good luck for your season

steve16190

« Reply #65 on August 10, 2012, 11:20:04 am by steve16190 »
I second that, you are a true pleasure to have in our forum BurnleyFan. You are welcome at anytime to come here and have a discussion :)

BurnleyFan

• Forum Member
« Reply #66 on August 10, 2012, 11:44:50 am by BurnleyFan »
This situation is just getting confusing. I've just seen a Tweet from our press officer in reply to someone asking if Stock has signed and he has said "No he hasn't signed"

Not sure what's going on, local papers saying he's due to sign a 2 year deal today, that almost makes it a guarantee, unless our press officer is just being meticulous.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #67 on August 10, 2012, 11:47:27 am by RedJ »
Anyone else reminded of the time Sharp had apparently signed for Burnley? :ohmy:

robchester

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on August 10, 2012, 11:51:39 am by robchester »
maybe he is on his way over to sign and thats why he isn't with us at training.

DRNaith

• VSC Member
« Reply #69 on August 10, 2012, 12:04:03 pm by DRNaith »
Anyone else reminded of the time Sharp had apparently signed for Burnley? :ohmy:

....and O'Driscoll

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #70 on August 10, 2012, 03:02:26 pm by silent majority »
This situation is just getting confusing. I've just seen a Tweet from our press officer in reply to someone asking if Stock has signed and he has said "No he hasn't signed"

Not sure what's going on, local papers saying he's due to sign a 2 year deal today, that almost makes it a guarantee, unless our press officer is just being meticulous.

The problem is your board, or at least those involved, are not all in this country at this moment.

cmonyoureds

• Forum Member
« Reply #71 on August 10, 2012, 04:03:53 pm by cmonyoureds »
been having his FIRST medical today and been with doctor hopefully for the lad it will go through

TinyPortal © 2005-2012