Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 08:42:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Sat watching Forest at Bolton  (Read 2076 times)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
Sat watching Forest at Bolton
« on August 24, 2012, 09:08:26 pm by ravenrover »
1st thing that comes to mind is that they defend like we did when we were 1-0 up!
2nd thing is I liked Gillett at DRFC but would I want him over Syers.......not a chance, Gillett has done absolutely nothing for the 1st 60mins
3rd thing Matt Mills thinks he still at the KM everytime he gets it, big lump forward to Davies
4th thing Kevin Davies dirty fouling...........crafty bast""d, would love him at the KM! JMHO

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnyjim

• VSC Member
Re: Sat watching Forest at Bolton
« Reply #1 on August 24, 2012, 09:24:50 pm by Donnyjim »
Good observations Raven. it's 2-2 now, just watch Forest concede in stoppage time. Just like we did, we in and week out. Get your money on it.

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on August 24, 2012, 09:59:02 pm by Alickismyhero »
Gillet had a superb game breaking down play in front of the back four and providing cover for the overlaps. He took the quick free kick and put a perfect through ball to the attacker Cox who should have shot. He also put in a perfect cross which Cox failed to reach. A tremendous amount of work he got through. A great team player and a great loss to Donny.

Davis's goal was a foul so Forest should have won. Now 2 in the league they will make the play off's
I really enjoyed the game with two fantastic goals, boy am I missing the Championship.

neil grainger

« Reply #3 on August 24, 2012, 09:59:11 pm by neil grainger »
Forest outplayed Huddersfield the other night apparently, with a superb display of passing football.
So SOD is already making his mark.

Forest were unlucky to concede a penalty in the 93rd minute which denied them the win.

Yes, it all sounds familiar but I'm sure the Forest fans are appreciating the football their team is playing and I hope SOD is successful - he deserves to be.

Red wizard

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on August 24, 2012, 10:04:10 pm by Red wizard »
I thought Gilly did well tbh.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on August 25, 2012, 01:54:33 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
I'm not missing the Championship one bit. Nice to have been there and tested the waters but hell, I don't mind admitting I prefer much simpler football.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on August 25, 2012, 09:47:13 am by Colin C No.3 »
I'm not missing the Championship one bit. Nice to have been there and tested the waters but hell, I don't mind admitting I prefer much simpler football.

Yep, can't wait till we're back in The Conference. Football doesn't come much simpler.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on August 25, 2012, 10:11:55 am by Sprotyrover »
Give SOD adequate resourses and see what he can achieve!

Give DEANO adequate resourse and lets see what he can achieve!!!

Hope you read this JR!!!

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on August 25, 2012, 01:05:33 pm by Wellred »
Gillet had a superb game breaking down play in front of the back four and providing cover for the overlaps. He took the quick free kick and put a perfect through ball to the attacker Cox who should have shot. He also put in a perfect cross which Cox failed to reach. A tremendous amount of work he got through. A great team player and a great loss to Donny.

Davis's goal was a foul so Forest should have won. Now 2 in the league they will make the play off's
I really enjoyed the game with two fantastic goals, boy am I missing the Championship.

I take it you didn't go to Walsall?
Two even better goals than Forest last night.
We are 2nd in the league with more points than Forest.
Will we make the play offs?
No I am not missing the championship one bit.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012