Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:16:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Poll

Rate the ref

0- Totally useless

Author Topic: Colchester v Rovers David Phillips- 15/09/12  (Read 2909 times)

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
Colchester v Rovers David Phillips- 15/09/12
« on September 11, 2012, 07:49:48 pm by The Red Baron »
Colchester United v Doncaster Rovers
Referee: DAVID PHILLIPS
Assistants: Antony Coggins and Neil Davies
Fourth Official Gary Evetts
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 07:52:42 pm by Filo »

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: Colchester v Rovers David Phillips- 15/09/12
« Reply #1 on September 16, 2012, 07:29:31 am by Donnywolf »
I wanted to rate this bloke as a K******d but in truth he was far worse than that

He seemed to be one of those who wanted us to see him and to know he was there and the over officious nature of his performance was there for all to see

I accept Officials are human and will make errors but this bloke (and his crew) made a complete farce of a performance

IF you are going to apply the letter of the law i.e. Booking Keegan for a hand ball when surrounded by a throng of Players FINE but you then expect a Red Card for the home team when a clear gso is denied .... but no

M Woods got himself booked for impeding a quick free kick .... letter of law applied. Later on exactly the same scenario when a home player stopped  M Woods ....result nothing

Husband brought down as he steamed in on goal . Foul correctly given (for once) and Yeloow Card out in a split second. The bloke never even considered that their Player MIGHT be the last man

Blatant push on M Woods at far post ignored ..... the ball went out for a corner and they benefitted to the tune of a goal

There were many more examples but he earned Super K******d status easilt

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on September 16, 2012, 11:09:59 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
He was pretty poor. I actually thought we should have had two free kicks leading to their goal and that our free kick leading to the og was very soft.

pubteam

« Reply #3 on September 18, 2012, 11:05:13 am by pubteam »
Another absolute shocker. Whistle happy, and some of the bookings were a joke.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on September 18, 2012, 03:27:25 pm by Donnywolf »
He was pretty poor. I actually thought we should have had two free kicks leading to their goal and that our free kick leading to the og was very soft.

No doubt about that. Matin Woods clearly shoved by CUFC player and a corner was given as he got the last touch and Kyle B was deffo impeded near half way line.

So instead of having a free kick we ended up defending a corner then a thrown in immediately before they scored

TinyPortal © 2005-2012