Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 06:50:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Facebook  (Read 1763 times)

SoundbiteBarmyArmy

• Forum Member
Facebook
« on September 27, 2012, 08:33:56 am by SoundbiteBarmyArmy »
Quite a few DRFC fans on there last night putting status' such as "We lost 1 - 0, I'd rather do well in the league and get 3 points at Leyton Orient Saturday anyway".

Surely, as DRFC fans, you'd want to have won last night, caused an upset and got a nice home tie in the next round (where we haven't been for a few seasons) with a nice bit of income!?

Also, why would you attend a game with an attitude of "Not bothered if we lose this, there's always Saturday"?!

It's always baffled me that one!  :huh:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

uptonson

• Forum Member
Re: Facebook
« Reply #1 on September 27, 2012, 12:19:17 pm by uptonson »
I want us to win every match we play but be realistic, we were playing a club with Premier League players and their team last night had vast experience even though most aren't first choice at the minute.  3 points Saturday would be nice but we are away, played last night.  See you all at Leyton. :rtid: :scarf: :headbang:

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on September 28, 2012, 10:16:50 pm by Ldr »
Quite a few DRFC fans on there last night putting status' such as "We lost 1 - 0, I'd rather do well in the league and get 3 points at Leyton Orient Saturday anyway".

Surely, as DRFC fans, you'd want to have won last night, caused an upset and got a nice home tie in the next round (where we haven't been for a few seasons) with a nice bit of income!?

Also, why would you attend a game with an attitude of "Not bothered if we lose this, there's always Saturday"?!

It's always baffled me that one!  :huh:

Continue to be baffled then, the league is priority

intake rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on September 28, 2012, 11:11:19 pm by intake rover »
how many went last night? looked about 400+ to me.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on September 29, 2012, 12:22:01 am by MachoMadness »
I think there's a big difference between wanting to win and being philosophical in defeat.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012