Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 04:53:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Shocking scenes  (Read 3689 times)

Donnybax

• Forum Member
Shocking scenes
« on October 13, 2012, 05:30:21 pm by Donnybax »
Our own fans fighting with each other and stewards in the groud. Absolute idiots!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

dickos1

• VSC Member
Re: Shocking scenes
« Reply #1 on October 13, 2012, 05:31:40 pm by dickos1 »
Correct

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 13, 2012, 05:32:27 pm by MrFrost »
What sparked it off?

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 13, 2012, 06:03:28 pm by Chris Black come back »
Have you ever been to Hartlepool? Usually a shotgun suffices but I'd take owt to end it after being in Hartlepool for an afternoon.

PaulRover08

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on October 13, 2012, 07:36:52 pm by PaulRover08 »
Have you ever been to Hartlepool? Usually a shotgun suffices but I'd take owt to end it after being in Hartlepool for an afternoon.

My wife is from Hartlepool and we go up there about 10 times a year and i've never seen any of the locals behave like our fans did today, in fact, quite the opposite. Total disgrace and need banning.

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 13, 2012, 07:53:42 pm by southwestexile »
I've got zero tolerance for violent nob heads at football grounds but there's always value in waiting to hear what started it

i just hope that if they do get banned then one of them is that t**t I encountered at Yeovil

PaulRover08

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on October 13, 2012, 08:00:20 pm by PaulRover08 »
Someone being asked to sit down started it I believe. I was 20 or so seats to the right of it. Some of the culprits were hammered on arrival.

rtidbelly

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on October 13, 2012, 08:43:11 pm by rtidbelly »
at the start those involved were the opposite of young and drunken idiots, blokes of around 30-50 years old sparked it once the police joined then the majority of the young ones joined, got out of control too easy. i was sat directly behind the bloke who sparked it, and the two invloved originally was still in at the end and they were talking and sorting it calmly and peacefully. the stewards were right to intervene but were too quick to act by dragging the two blokes instead of talking to calm the situation. this is what i think the rest saw and acted upon. still nasty scenes i dont wish too see again. a few of these stoneisland brigade actually acted as peacemakers until the police came as i moved out the way to allow them to help deal with it. so some of the abuse ive seen on the other thread is a little harsh.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on October 14, 2012, 02:27:26 pm by ravenrover »
Wonder if it was the same "chavie chappy"that was at West Ham. The West Ham stewards, females, asked everone in the middle of the crowd to sit down but a few refused they were then asked to go and stand at the back which all  but this one did. When the stewardess again asked him to move and held his arm all you could hear from him was "Don't touch me!" and coming on the hard man. The stewardess was probably about 60. When a few large gentlemen of Afro Caribbean extraction in yellow coats appeared on the scene he swaggered to the back.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on October 14, 2012, 05:14:00 pm by Colin C No.3 »
Too much ale, 'tribal' mentality in the extreme, an opportunity to 'hit back' at authority (police or in fact anyone wearing hi-viz), a chance to give it 'the big I am' to a captive audience = trouble. And trouble can soon escalate out of the control of all parties. Anyone attending matches in the 'bad, bad, old 70's would be able to relate to that.

We had far to heavy handed 'marshalling' in our first season at the Keepmoat, resulting in 'good' supporters being ejected from the ground for standing, (albeit with their backs against the back of the seating areas & blocking no ones view) but, when you 'support' the club away, you have a responsibility' in that you are also 'representing' the club in a different town or City. Don't expect any 'favours' from the away teams security. Just bloody behave yourselves or piss off somewhere else on a saturday.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on October 15, 2012, 08:53:23 pm by Padge_DRFC »
southwestexile »QuoteI've got zero tolerance for violent nob heads at football grounds but there's always value in waiting to hear what started it

i just hope that if they do get banned then one of them is that t**t I encountered at Yeovil

Sorry to break the bad news. Hope you're ok honey.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on October 16, 2012, 08:13:36 am by wilts rover »
southwestexile »QuoteI've got zero tolerance for violent nob heads at football grounds but there's always value in waiting to hear what started it

Sorry to break the bad news. Hope you're ok honey.

Good to put a name to a face, proud of being a yob, abusing your own players and being generally offensive in an area with women and young kids around are you. What a credit you are to your town/club/parents.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012