Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 04:46:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Leeds scum  (Read 7377 times)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
Leeds scum
« on October 19, 2012, 09:25:12 pm by MrFrost »
And you think we have problems with our fans?
Chris Kirkland assaulted by a Leeds moron, who seemingly was allowed back in the stand.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

GM-MarkB

Re: Leeds scum
« Reply #1 on October 19, 2012, 09:26:05 pm by GM-MarkB »
And they wonder why everyone hates them  :facepalm:

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on October 19, 2012, 09:26:40 pm by andysly »
Just wish they could disallow the goal because of it.

Prez

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on October 19, 2012, 09:27:57 pm by Prez »
they truly are the scum of the earth, disgusting behaviour.

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 19, 2012, 09:28:15 pm by andysly »
Kirkland will have it on his mind rest of game. No fan of the Owls but I'd love to score in last minute of this.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on October 19, 2012, 09:33:17 pm by Donnywolf »
No sense of irony

Exactly at the spot where 96 people died because fans for the previous 10 or 15 years could not behave so the authorities fenced everyone in resulting in those innocents getting crushed to death (painfully)

Now we are supposedly more civilised and yet these scum stain the memory of those killed by doing THAT right at the very spot

LFC fans have hoped for justice for the 96 for 23 years ... and I wish they would lock up that moron for at least that length of time

GM-MarkB

« Reply #6 on October 19, 2012, 09:52:13 pm by GM-MarkB »
Grinning Warnock...."He went down like a ton of bricks"

What an absolute pr*ck that man is....vile scumbag excuse for a manager  :headbang:

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on October 19, 2012, 09:57:22 pm by MachoMadness »
Just seen it, absolutely shocking. For the guy to be allowed on the pitch, and then back into the crowd was just unbelievable. I think what Warnock was getting at with that comment was that it wasn't a full punch in the face - which, of course, isn't the point and was a seriously stupid thing to say given the circumstances.

Never thought I'd be seeing that kind of thing in 2012.

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on October 19, 2012, 10:00:38 pm by Dare to dream! »
the guy is called aaron cawley and has already been banned before http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/Football-fan-says-m-hooligan-ban-breach/story-13251413-detail/story.html

Dave jones shouldnt of called all the Leeds fans animals though, they arent, they like us on sat have a minority that are out to cause trouble
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 10:05:20 pm by Dare to dream! »

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on October 19, 2012, 10:03:41 pm by MrFrost »
Funny how Dave Jones seemed to defend the Turkey chants in his radio interview.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on October 19, 2012, 10:05:01 pm by wilts rover »
The Leeds fans in the crowd of 28,582 also courted controversy by singing songs that referenced criminal charges against Wednesday manager Dave Jones which were eventually dropped, as well as seeming to salute Jimmy Savile, the former broadcaster who is now the subject of a criminal investigation for child abuse.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/leeds-united-fan-attacks-sheffield-1388301

I think Dave Jones may well have his own views on why he called them animals.

FuzzyDuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on October 19, 2012, 10:06:40 pm by FuzzyDuck »
Watched it live and cannot understand Warnock's attitude at all.

Making light of an attack on a player by a fan with the "he went down like a ton of bricks" comment and allowing his players to go and thank the fans?  Those two actions made the rest of his word of condemnation completely hollow.

This was not the action of one fan.  There were 5 or 6 of them dancing around behind Kirkland's goal where they had no right being for a start.  Then the pillock who attacked Kirkland is allowed by the rest of them to make his way back up and lose himself in the crowd (and most probably out of the back of the stadium).  Not one person tried to stop him.  So the fans are guilty of aiding and abetting in my book.

Apparently, the name of the guy is now being broadcast around twitter.  If you believe Twitter, this guy has already received 3 bans from football grounds and is banned from rail travel when Leeds are playing.

Donnylass

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on October 19, 2012, 10:08:10 pm by Donnylass »

Dave jones shouldnt of called all the Leeds fans animals though, they arent, they like us on sat have a minority that are out to cause trouble
[/b]

They might not ALL be animals. My son's friend and a work collegue of mine are Leeds Fans, but I think the 2 girl Leeds fans that spat at us on the way to KMS last season for no reason other than we were wearing Donny shirts show that they have more than a minority of so called fans that are trouble. 

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on October 19, 2012, 10:09:51 pm by River Don »
My memories of the behaviour of Leeds fans at our Wembley encounter aren't good.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on October 19, 2012, 10:15:00 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
The best message to send out here is that behaviour is intollerable, so ban Leeds fans from the next 10 away games if not the remainder of the season including all cup matches.

GM-MarkB

« Reply #15 on October 19, 2012, 10:15:26 pm by GM-MarkB »
Would anyone like a link to his facebook page ?

He's pretty much admitting to it on there so I don't know how a plea of 'not guilty M'Lud' is going to stand 'when' he is knicked
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 10:20:28 pm by GM-MarkB »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on October 19, 2012, 10:16:30 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I'm sure they are not all sociopathic t**ts. They just do a really good job of hiding the normal fans.

On the day of the play-off final, I was staying with the family at the in-laws in Reading. I got the train into London, wearing my Donny shirt. The carriage I got on to was full of 50-something Leeds fans from the South West - probably the pot-hunters who joined them in Revie's day.
As I walked down the carriage aisle, these blokes, grandads, some of them, muttered to each other, "Donny fan." "Ee's a f***ing Donny fan". Totally incapable of witty, friendly banter. Or even just totally f**king ignoring me. Just adolescent suspicion.

And then, at Reading station on the way back. Minding my own business. Making my way to the bus stop. A 50 year old bloke wearing a Leeds shirt walked by me. I never even clocked his presence until he started ranting. But he pointed at my direction and shouted at his wife in a cockney accent, "Look at that caaarrrnnnt. Aaaving a laaarf, the caaarnnt."

Utterly socially incompetent. Acting like leery 15 year olds. Absolutely f***ing risible and pathetic behaviour. Not all of them. But f*** knows, do they have a lot of them.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 10:18:33 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

FuzzyDuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on October 19, 2012, 10:17:46 pm by FuzzyDuck »
No - I don't think we should associate ourselves in any way with this prick

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on October 19, 2012, 10:20:17 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Would anyone like a link to his facebook page ?
Don't give him the limelight he's after. Though tying him to a floodlit stake in the centre of Sheffield for the night may be apt.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on October 19, 2012, 10:23:16 pm by River Don »
I'm sure they are not all sociopathic t**ts. They just do a really good job of hiding the normal fans.

On the day of the play-off final, I was staying with the family at the in-laws in Reading. I got the train into London, wearing my Donny shirt. The carriage I got on to was full of 50-something Leeds fans from the South West - probably the pot-hunters who joined them in Revie's day.
As I walked down the carriage aisle, these blokes, grandads, some of them, muttered to each other, "Donny fan." "Ee's a f***ing Donny fan". Totally incapable of witty, friendly banter. Or even just totally f***ing ignoring me. Just adolescent suspicion.

And then, at Reading station on the way back. Minding my own business. Making my way to the bus stop. A 50 year old bloke wearing a Leeds shirt walked by me. I never even clocked his presence until he started ranting. But he pointed at my direction and shouted at his wife in a cockney accent, "Look at that caaarrrnnnt. Aaaving a laaarf, the caaarnnt."

Utterly socially incompetent. Acting like leery 15 year olds. Absolutely f***ing risible and pathetic behaviour. Not all of them. But f*** knows, do they have a lot of them.

I remember walking down Wembley way while the t**ts were spitting at us off a bridge.

I remember walking away from parking the car when the t**ts threw a bin at us.

I used to quite like Leeds United as Yorkshires big club. No more. I can't stand em.

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on October 19, 2012, 10:26:17 pm by redwine »

As I walked down the carriage aisle, these blokes, grandads, some of them, muttered to each other, "Donny fan." "Ee's a f***ing Donny fan". Totally incapable of witty, friendly banter. Or even just totally f***ing ignoring me. Just adolescent suspicion.

The thing is , they are so one dimensional.

I now live and work in Leeds, walking through Leeds railway station the week after they had beaten Man Ure in the FA cup, a neanderthal spotted the red and white scarf I was wearing. As I passed him He loudly chanted " We beat the scum, we beat the scum, we beat the scum"

Turning round I said " Get it right mate, this is a Donny Rovers Scarf, remember Wembley 25th May 2008"

Not a peep.

Satisfying doesn't begin to describe it

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on October 19, 2012, 10:33:43 pm by hoolahoop »

[/b]

They might not ALL be animals. My son's friend and a work collegue of mine are Leeds Fans, but I think the 2 girl Leeds fans that spat at us on the way to KMS last season for no reason other than we were wearing Donny shirts show that they have more than a minority of so called fans that are trouble. 

Would they be the same one's who decided to gob and spit cheap ale all over my young daughter (then 10 yrs.old) missus and me on the way into Wembley..........sorry they are serious scum not all but a fair %. ? Same one's who ransacked the service stations on the way back too if I recall.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 10:47:20 pm by hoolahoop »

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on October 19, 2012, 10:39:49 pm by StocktonRover »
unbelievable, I've just had a look on LUFC official website and the only reference to this is after the equaliser :- "the celebration was marred as Wednesday goalkeeper Kirkland recieved treatment following an apparant incident in the aftermath of the goal"

pubteam

« Reply #23 on October 19, 2012, 10:48:43 pm by pubteam »
unbelievable, I've just had a look on LUFC official website and the only reference to this is after the equaliser :- "the celebration was marred as Wednesday goalkeeper Kirkland recieved treatment following an apparant incident in the aftermath of the goal"

They did issue an official statement on telly, to be fair.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on October 19, 2012, 10:49:07 pm by Donnywolf »
Grinning Warnock...."He went down like a ton of bricks"

What an absolute pr*ck that man is....vile scumbag excuse for a manager  :headbang:

....and a perfect match made in heaven for Leeds. Him and the Club deserve each other

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on October 19, 2012, 10:51:21 pm by River Don »
I remember getting a ticket to Leeds big game against Barcelona. I remember the dogs abuse they gave to the Spanish fans.

When I was a lad I had a Leeds top, I liked the club. Not now.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on October 19, 2012, 10:58:41 pm by Donnywolf »
In a statement just released South Yorkshire Police blamed a Liverpool fan for the assault on their ex Keeper

(allegedly)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on October 19, 2012, 10:59:43 pm by hoolahoop »
I remember getting a ticket to Leeds big game against Barcelona. I remember the dogs abuse they gave to the Spanish fans.

When I was a lad I had a Leeds top, I liked the club. Not now.

That's a really sad story VD and explains a lot.  :( :( :(

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on October 19, 2012, 11:06:31 pm by Donnywolf »
Surely VD is an STD !

afro goal machine

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on October 19, 2012, 11:11:01 pm by afro goal machine »
I'm pretty sure he'd be a sewer rat had the boot been on the other  foot and warnocks bum boy kenny has been assaulted. One contradiction after another the mans a f**king tool !

TinyPortal © 2005-2012