Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 04, 2024, 05:33:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: I give up  (Read 3665 times)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
Re: I give up
« Reply #1 on November 27, 2012, 10:25:15 am by Dagenham Rover »
 :mad: :mad: :mad:

The only thing with that report it states it was a Rovers fan which is not necessarily true, yes it happened in the home supportors area and the chances are it was a home fan.

But there is the possibility it was an away fan or a fan from another local club that was playing away.
Untill they catch him/her they shouldn't be saying it was a Rovers fan

FuzzyDuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on November 27, 2012, 10:56:12 am by FuzzyDuck »
Like the dirty shit-smearing toe-rag at Orient, somene knows who this idiot is.

One thing I'll give Leeds a little credit for, the Prat who attacked Chris Kirkland's name was all over Twitter within minutes.  He's been arrested and is now serving a custodial sentence.

Lets do the same on this please.  If anyone has an idea - contact the club and lets have him banned, charged for the damage etc.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on November 27, 2012, 11:07:58 am by Dagenham Rover »
Like the dirty shit-smearing toe-rag at Orient, somene knows who this idiot is.

One thing I'll give Leeds a little credit for, the Prat who attacked Chris Kirkland's name was all over Twitter within minutes.  He's been arrested and is now serving a custodial sentence.

Lets do the same on this please.  If anyone has an idea - contact the club and lets have him banned, charged for the damage etc.

Well said

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on November 27, 2012, 11:13:00 am by Chris Black come back »
They need serious help whoever they are.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on November 27, 2012, 11:39:26 am by Filo »
If the Stewards patrolled the bogs more often this kind of thing would be less likely to happen, also they might stop selfish smokers from making going to the bog at HT a health hazard for us that would like to breathe when going for a piss!

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on November 27, 2012, 12:05:57 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
You shouldn't need stewards in toilets, idiotic morons shouldn't be doing stuff like this, simple as that....

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on November 27, 2012, 12:10:00 pm by Chris Black come back »
It is the obvious thought that has gone into this though. Not just shoving yer pants down the crapper (which is bad enough) but they have devised a much more complex mechanism. There's some sick fookers out there.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on November 27, 2012, 12:26:18 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
It is the obvious thought that has gone into this though. Not just shoving yer pants down the crapper (which is bad enough) but they have devised a much more complex mechanism. There's some sick fookers out there.

My guess is that as they were in the cistern, they've probably hooked the ballcock down so that the water didn't shut off, causing the flood...

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on November 27, 2012, 01:31:24 pm by silent majority »

My guess is that as they were in the cistern, they've probably hooked the ballcock down so that the water didn't shut off, causing the flood...

But it should still have an overflow regardless. Maybe they blocked that as well?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on November 27, 2012, 01:40:36 pm by Filo »

But it should still have an overflow regardless. Maybe they blocked that as well?

Most modern bogs have an internal overflow system, If the bogs in the KM have n`t, then the Builders have cut corners and all the other bogs need checking

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on November 27, 2012, 02:22:59 pm by Thinwhiteduke »

Most modern bogs have an internal overflow system, If the bogs in the KM have n`t, then the Builders have cut corners and all the other bogs need checking

Amazes me that the Toilets were built with cisterns so easily accessible, ie, they would usually be behind a locked panel so idiots like these can't get access.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on November 27, 2012, 02:44:47 pm by RobTheRover »
But if they did that where would the smokers rest their fag while they have a slash?

Oh,  I've spotted the flaw......

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on November 27, 2012, 04:04:07 pm by ditch_drfc »
See you can say we don't need stewards patrolling toilets because it shouldn't be happening, but fact is, it is happening. My guess is it's the same person from orient away. Someone knows this person, why don't they anonymously post their name on here.

Also FuzzyDuck with Leeds, they at least had a face to put a name to. At the moment we're trying to catch someone that has no face, if you see where i'm coming from.

Wish this person would be caught.

NorthNorfolkRover

« Reply #14 on November 27, 2012, 04:17:05 pm by NorthNorfolkRover »
Yeah that seems a great way of ensuring justice is done. It was ditch_drfc!!!

See you can say we don't need stewards patrolling toilets because it shouldn't be happening, but fact is, it is happening. My guess is it's the same person from orient away. Someone knows this person, why don't they anonymously post their name on here.

Also FuzzyDuck with Leeds, they at least had a face to put a name to. At the moment we're trying to catch someone that has no face, if you see where i'm coming from.

JonWallsend

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on November 27, 2012, 11:57:32 pm by JonWallsend »
I was in the bar after the game on Saturday and water was pouring through the roof. I assumed, incorrectly, that it was as a result of all the rainfall. We initially noticed it dripping through on to my Dad's head.
My Dad rang me from the bar tonight as we thought it might be shut and said he was  impressed that all the panels were back up and this latest rainfall hadn't seemed to have had the same impact.
He'll be delighted when I tell him the real cause- although it was clean water- some people beggar belief at times.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on November 28, 2012, 12:03:33 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
It's just mindless but what can you do. Stewards patrolling every now and again won't stop someone who's on a mission. However, as said above, it's likely they won't be able to keep his handy work to himself and will brag to someone.

Flush him out whoever he is !!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012