Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 07, 2024, 02:46:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: so called comments from us??  (Read 5873 times)

intake rover

• Forum Member
so called comments from us??
« on January 01, 2013, 07:24:57 pm by intake rover »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
Re: so called comments from us??
« Reply #1 on January 01, 2013, 07:27:26 pm by MrFrost »
And they're the ones saying there is no rivalry between us.

In terms of numbers they were good, but probably the poorest set of fans i've seen at the KMS. Didn't hear a whisper from them til they scored.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 01, 2013, 07:28:57 pm by RedJ »
"Little wannabes trying to start a rivalry" well what were they doing to us in their relegation season then? :unsure:

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 01, 2013, 07:30:48 pm by MachoMadness »
Easy to be philosophical about bad decisions and say everyone else is bitter when they've all gone your way.

They're gonna revel in it, obviously, they've just lucked a point against us. Take it as a compliment that they're treating a fortunate point against us like a win (again).

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on January 01, 2013, 07:37:51 pm by hoolahoop »
Our fans at Preston made more noise than that shower today.  :lol:

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 01, 2013, 07:44:58 pm by MrFrost »
Anyone see the lone blunts fan who walked from one side of the north stand to the other to try and square up to the West Stand fans? He was an absolute joke, even his own fans were laughing at him.
Awful support vocally.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on January 01, 2013, 08:01:44 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Thing is 95% of the comments he's copy and pasted we could have used against any team in the league, Preston, Stevenage, Yeovil, anyone. They're the one's thinking that because it's them were reacting different. No, were reacting the same way as we would if we outplayed a team, got a player sent off for nothing and then drew because of that. They're not our rivals, I don't care how they do, they can come up with us if they want, but if anyone out of the two if trying to start a rivalry, it's them.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on January 01, 2013, 08:09:42 pm by hoolahoop »
There is no rivalry..............WE KNOW OUR PLACE:lol: :lol: :lol: It wasn't our cup final and we would have been just as pissed off whatever the opposition.
Bet they won't bother to copy and paste this post as it doesn't fit in with their view of us or the way we think.  :lol:
I have never seen post after post being treated like this on another team's forum before..........it's weird. :unsure:

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on January 01, 2013, 08:14:13 pm by RedJ »
There is no rivalry..............WE KNOW OUR PLACE:lol: :lol: :lol: It wasn't our cup final and we would have been just as pissed off whatever the opposition.
Bet they won't bother to copy and paste this post as it doesn't fit in with their view of us or the way we think.  :lol:
I have never seen post after post being treated like this on another team's forum before..........it's weird. :unsure:

One word - obsessed. ;)

We've obviously gotten under the tin of the pot at Brammall Lane. ;)

Premier League, when we were non-league, eh? (that's just a guess, couldn't care less where they were or when).

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 01, 2013, 08:25:57 pm by MrFrost »
Just had a look, and this one made me laugh......

My God what a sad twisted lot they are in Doncaster.

Why would we be trying to start local rivalry, (We don't give a F--k about you)and we are safe in the knowledge that if you gave us all the tickets for your poxy little ground we would sell them whilst your pathetic support boarders on comical.

Just like the last time they came and brought less than 1000.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on January 01, 2013, 08:30:18 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Just had a look, and this one made me laugh......

My God what a sad twisted lot they are in Doncaster.

Why would we be trying to start local rivalry, (We don't give a F--k about you)and we are safe in the knowledge that if you gave us all the tickets for your poxy little ground we would sell them whilst your pathetic support boarders on comical.

Just like the last time they came and brought less than 1000.

Yeah just seen that.

I liked the bit in bold. If they don't give a f*ck about us why are they coming on our forum taking all our comments and laughing at them in a thread about us. I think they should look at their own forum before they say they don't care about us. To say they're the bigger club, they should be embarrassed. They seem desperate.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on January 01, 2013, 08:33:24 pm by MrFrost »
And this one......

I used to like Donny.
I was at the Lane the day they were promoted to the Championship and one of the biggest cheers of the day was when their result came through, capping off their comeback from non league oblivion.

I don't give a flying fig for them now.
What a set of whining buggars!!

Errrmm - I didn't realise the blunts had a home game the day we beat Leeds at Wembley.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on January 01, 2013, 08:34:54 pm by RedJ »
All teams seem to like or have a soft spot for little old Donny until we get to their level and don't roll over.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on January 01, 2013, 08:37:45 pm by hoolahoop »

One word - obsessed. ;)

We've obviously gotten under the tin of the pot at Brammall Lane. ;)

Premier League, when we were non-league, eh? (that's just a guess, couldn't care less where they were or when).

It's certainly strange behaviour from a set of fans who don't register us on their radar or perhaps we DO register on their radar ?

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on January 01, 2013, 08:40:56 pm by MachoMadness »
All teams seem to like or have a soft spot for little old Donny until we get to their level and don't roll over.

This. When we first got promoted to the Championship and were getting turned over every week, everyone loved us. They all said we played good football and wished us the best. When we started winning games though it was amazing how many other fans turned on us, the Blunts in particular have turned very bitter. Probably because they haven't beaten us in ages.

Anyway, they obviously don't care about us. Look at all the comments they're making about how much they don't care!

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on January 01, 2013, 08:58:25 pm by MrFrost »
They can't understand our resentment towards Kitson either.

Maybe they should look at how the Kitson cheated his way through the game against Portsmouth last season and then caused a riot in the stands with his behavior after the game.

pubteam

« Reply #16 on January 01, 2013, 09:10:49 pm by pubteam »
Doesn't the Kitson hate date back to when he played against us for Cambridge in that 3-3 game in the Division 3 promotion year?

pubteam

« Reply #17 on January 01, 2013, 09:16:35 pm by pubteam »
Found this one genuinely quite funny...

I am sure Toby Foster is already planning a phone in show on "the disgraceful way advertising boards are treated in this country"

Have to pull this guy up though...

No mention of rob jones getting away with murder in the first half.

Murder? Matt Hill was trying to have Jones's shirt off his back FFS. Jones shoved him away, their crowd reacted, and suddenly Jones is the one in the wrong!

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on January 01, 2013, 09:19:05 pm by RedJ »
Doesn't the Kitson hate date back to when he played against us for Cambridge in that 3-3 game in the Division 3 promotion year?

Yes. The same season is the reason Hull hate us - for beating them to the title. :thumbsup:

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on January 01, 2013, 11:03:26 pm by MrFrost »
Even resorting to slagging off the town and the pubs off now.
I'm forgetting Sheffield is like Monte Carlo.

DancasterRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on January 01, 2013, 11:17:54 pm by DancasterRovers »
:laugh:

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on January 01, 2013, 11:21:35 pm by MachoMadness »

Now, now. Sheffield has about 3 Wetherspoons' within walking distance of each other, they know about the high life over there!

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on January 01, 2013, 11:21:57 pm by hoolahoop »

Yep of course it is that's why 1000's a week make a point of coming over to Donny for a night out . Presumably these are all the named pubs on their forum that yesterday they were looking forward to being in are they ?

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on January 02, 2013, 09:50:17 am by Norfolk N Chance »
And they're the ones saying there is no rivalry between us.

In terms of numbers they were good, but probably the poorest set of fans i've seen at the KMS. Didn't hear a whisper from them til they scored.

agreed

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on January 02, 2013, 01:25:13 pm by MrFrost »
Sheffield is one of the top 5 cities in England

Oh my aching sides!

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on January 02, 2013, 01:35:29 pm by Wellred »

Oh my aching sides!

Forget the football teams. It is a fact.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on January 02, 2013, 01:38:09 pm by mushRTID »
Based on what?

I'd put London, Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle and Manchester all above Sheffield in what I'd perceive as big cities.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 01:40:31 pm by mushRTID »

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on January 02, 2013, 01:41:20 pm by MrFrost »

Oh my aching sides!

Forget the football teams. It is a fact.

Top 5 in what category? Population terms maybe, but in terms of cities to visit, see as a tourist, enjoy etc, Sheffield wouldn't even be in my top 10.
The place is a shit hole of the highest order.

Give me London, Leeds, Manchester, York, Birmingham, Chester, Newcastle, Liverpool any day as somewhere to visit over that hell hole.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on January 02, 2013, 02:12:16 pm by Wellred »
Based on what?

I'd put London, Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle and Manchester all above Sheffield in what I'd perceive as big cities.

In terms of population.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on January 02, 2013, 02:21:03 pm by hoolahoop »
Based on what?

In terms of population.

Pleased you clarified that because there's nowt else there worthy of merit. I thought you meant it was one of the top 5 shitholes ;)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012