Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:09:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Poll

Rate The Ref

0- Totally Useless

Author Topic: Rovers v Leyton Orient- 19/01/13- Darren Drysdale  (Read 2073 times)

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
Rovers v Leyton Orient- 19/01/13- Darren Drysdale
« on January 14, 2013, 06:40:46 pm by The Red Baron »
Doncaster Rovers v Leyton Orient
Referee: DARREN DRYSDALE
Assistants: Barry Gordon and Alf Greenwood
Fourth Official ‬Keith Lawson

Judging by the weather forecast he'll probably have the job of calling the game off due to a frozen/ snowbound pitch  :(

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: Rovers v Leyton Orient- 19/01/13- Darren Drysdale
« Reply #1 on January 20, 2013, 11:06:31 am by Donnywolf »
I am definetely mellowing (or the Refs genuinely getting better) and I went for a 3

He kept the Cards in his pocket for as long as possible - Chris Brown probably a beneficiary with the late challenge in front of the Dugouts

He seemed to explain decisions to players and for the benefit of those watching and generally had a good game

Only disappointment was their Number 2's throw ins and with the Ref insisting on him standing still rather than creeping Number 2 got round it by going over the touchline and coming back on 5 yards further on and so getting the same result ! However that was probably my only grouse  (apart from 5 minutes extra - I was cold and I wanted the 3 points in the bag and get off home to get warm)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: Rovers v Leyton Orient- 19/01/13- Darren Drysdale
« Reply #2 on January 20, 2013, 01:27:31 pm by Filo »
Regarding the throw in`s, since when has taking a throw from the wrong place been regarded as a foul throw and a throw to the opposition, it does n`t happen with free kicks, but it happened to us yesterday, yet was n`t given us back when they constantly took throws from the wrong place

The ref gets a 3 from me

TinyPortal © 2005-2012