Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 11:29:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Starting to turn the screw at home....  (Read 1965 times)

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
Starting to turn the screw at home....
« on January 19, 2013, 11:33:39 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
WATCH out Div one cos that was a great performance .

Against a team we should win, however they are a form team and we "laughed" at them!

BE VERY VERY AFRAID! :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
Re: Starting to turn the screw at home....
« Reply #1 on January 19, 2013, 11:38:34 pm by hoolahoop »
Didn't you know the Blunts fans think we may struggle now that Deano has gone and we're due a dip in form.  :rtid: :rtid: :rtid: :rtid: :rtid: :rtid: :rtid:

They wouldn't be thinking that if they had seen that today.  :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 19, 2013, 11:45:59 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Orient had not one shot ...YES ...your reading correctly !

What a back line!

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 19, 2013, 11:47:56 pm by RedJ »
Orient had not one shot ...YES ...your reading correctly !

What a back line!

They did, but none on target. I remember it going flying into the empty North Stand, and I remember the comments made about them "finally" getting an effort away.

GVARover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on January 20, 2013, 07:13:20 am by GVARover »
Amazing BBC stats, 68% possession, 13 shots, 5 on target and 7 corners for Rovers, Orient:32, 0, 0, 1. Dominant performance but was surprised we committed twice the number of fouls - I guess we were just too quick to catch  :laugh:

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 20, 2013, 09:50:03 am by not on facebook »
Iam lead to Belive that orient did not have their 1st elleven starting, as it seems some were rested as they play This tuesday against brentford.

If you read Their fans forum they are on the understanding that tuesdays game is more winable
Than Their visit to KMS.

I Cant work the  above Logic out but Thats football
I guess

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on January 20, 2013, 12:38:07 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Iam lead to Belive that orient did not have their 1st elleven starting, as it seems some were rested as they play This tuesday against brentford.

If you read Their fans forum they are on the understanding that tuesdays game is more winable
Than Their visit to KMS.

I Cant work the  above Logic out but Thats football
I guess

Wolves did something similar a couple years back, they were play Man Utd and rested 10 players because they didn't think it was winnable and saved them for a game against Burnley which they won 2-0 because they had more in the tank. It's a smart idea but Brentford isn't that winnable for them either. 

GVARover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on January 20, 2013, 01:26:34 pm by GVARover »
Well I definitely hope their strategy works.  Orient beating Brentford would be very handy!

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on January 20, 2013, 01:31:32 pm by Dutch Uncle »
Well I definitely hope their strategy works.  Orient beating Brentford would be very handy!

Maybe it is a local Derby for them and is more important in their eyes for local bragging rights?

Maybe some of their players were exhausted or carrying niggles from their extra-time efforts during the week?

In any case it can only help us - and Brentford won't be feeling too good after losing at home at the weekend. Even a draw for the O's would be a very good result for us.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 20, 2013, 04:46:23 pm by RoversAlias »
Orient did actually have two shots but they were both abysmal. Think they had their solitary corner on 80 minutes as well. Really was a majestic performance by us, we played them off the park and never gave them a chance.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012