Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 04:51:53 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tomorrow  (Read 2711 times)

RedArmy

• Forum Member
Tomorrow
« on February 01, 2013, 11:03:14 am by RedArmy »
So after a short break its back, is anyone else looking forward to it as much as me?
over 1000 rovers fans, good day out and hopefully coming back with the 3 points.

what are peoples predictions?

2-0 Copps and Brown for me.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
Re: Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on February 01, 2013, 11:05:35 am by Belle-Vue-Ghost »
Should be a great day out.  Wish I was one of you lucky people going.

2-1 Rovers - Cotterill and Browny  :scarf:

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 01, 2013, 11:33:53 am by hoolahoop »
So after a short break its back, is anyone else looking forward to it as much as me?
over 1000 rovers fans, good day out and hopefully coming back with the 3 points.

what are peoples predictions?

2-0 Copps and Brown for me.

You bet I am looking forward to this one :)

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on February 01, 2013, 11:35:06 am by RobTheRover »
Give them a big cheer from me fellas.  Highly unlikely I will be able to make it.

:crying:

uptonson

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 01, 2013, 12:29:09 pm by uptonson »
This match could be a bit difficult than we expect.  Teams at the bottom always seem to give us a big game, look at Hartlepool.  I would be happy with a point. :rtid:

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on February 01, 2013, 02:51:49 pm by hoolahoop »
This match could be a bit difficult than we expect.  Teams at the bottom always seem to give us a big game, look at Hartlepool.  I would be happy with a point. :rtid:

Thinking the same mesen however still going for 0-2 Rovers Cotts & Brown.

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 01, 2013, 02:54:37 pm by Mr1Croft »
3-1 Bennet hatrick...

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on February 01, 2013, 02:56:52 pm by hoolahoop »
3-1 Bennet hatrick...

I would like 1 goal from him never mind 3!! However he does seem to be playing better now so there's a chance he might start choosing the right options again.

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 01, 2013, 02:58:12 pm by Mr1Croft »
Well I think Bury will shut up shop and make it hard for us to break them down playing to the front men, so I suspect it may take some magic from the wings to grab us the goals...

Belle Vue Popside

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 01, 2013, 02:59:42 pm by Belle Vue Popside »
Kyle Bennett has bags of potential and talent, BUT... At this moment in time the only way he is ever going to get an hat-trick, is if he starts taking magician classes.

"And for my next trick, i will turn my head 180 degrees, and never be the same again."

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on February 01, 2013, 03:02:26 pm by hoolahoop »
Well I think Bury will shut up shop and make it hard for us to break them down playing to the front men, so I suspect it may take some magic from the wings to grab us the goals...

That would be suicidal they need the points I would be very surprised if Blackwell did that knowing our goals to shots ratio.
They need an early goal surely ?

Belle Vue Popside

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on February 01, 2013, 03:06:00 pm by Belle Vue Popside »

That would be suicidal they need the points I would be very surprised if Blackwell did that knowing our goals to shots ratio.

A Kevin Blackwell managed team could need a 5-0 win to stay up on the last game of the season and he'd still go all out for a draw!

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on February 01, 2013, 03:08:47 pm by Mr1Croft »

Perhaps, but they will know that given our away record setting the team up as if they are playing away may be the best route to go down...

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on February 01, 2013, 03:22:32 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
But Kevin Blackwell gave us Billy Sharp so we must give him some grace...... and stick...... and no points.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on February 01, 2013, 06:24:45 pm by i_ateallthepies »
Top v bottom - has all the makings of the classic banana skin fixture, but even at my most negative I just don't see Captain Jones allowing for even a sniff of complacency from the boys.  0-2, I see a brace from Copps.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012